zooSpelling has been updated for your little one's fingers to paint the zoo animals easier. A little polish has been added to make the Zoo, Spelling, and Sight Word modes a smoother experience for your family. Time to Learn!
A Top 30 Education App on the appStore! - November, 2010.
American Education Week - Staff Pick #5 appStore - Nov 14th, 2010
148Apps' 2009 Best App Ever Awards nominated zooSpelling for Best Educational App! http://tinyurl.com/yll43lj
18 unique animals and associated sounds to collect in their very own zoo while your child learns to read and spell.
A fun, educational application, designed with preschoolers in mind. zooSpelling encourages preschoolers to improve their spelling while exposing them to sight words. As your child succeeds through the various word sets of zooSpelling, he/she will be able to add animal characters, 18 in all, to their very own virtual zoo. They can visit their zoo, play again, or practice their sight words.
Over a 130 high frequency sight words in this edition.
zooSpelling, from the makers of kidClock - an appStore Top 100 Education app, will keep your kids engaged and learning for hours.
prekApps is a member of Moms with Apps, a collaborative group of family-friendly developers seeking to promote quality apps for kids and families.
Recommended Ages: 1-3,4-7
Categories: Early Learning, Letters, Reading, Sight Words, Spelling
- February 17, 2013 Price decrease: $1.99 -> $0.99
- March 01, 2013 Price increase: $0.99 -> $1.99
- April 24, 2013 Price decrease: $1.99 -> $0.99
- May 02, 2013 Price increase: $0.99 -> $1.99
- April 22, 2014 Price decrease: $1.99 -> FREE!
- April 23, 2014 Price increase: FREE! -> $1.99
- December 06, 2014 Price decrease: $1.99 -> $0.99
- September 16, 2015 Price decrease: $0.99 -> FREE!
- September 19, 2015 Price increase: FREE! -> $0.99