IMPORTANT: This update drops support for iOS 3, and requires iOS 4.2 or above. If you wish to continue running Magnifique on older versions of iOS, please do not install this update.
* Fixes memory bugs that cause display problems in iOS 4.
* Retina-display support.
NOTE: v1.1 requires iOS 4.2 or above.
Simple and to the point, Magnifique is a magnifying glass wherever and whenever you need it.
If you're like me, you're finding it harder and harder to interpret small text and diagrams in newspapers and magazines.
You could carry around a magnifying glass or fresnel lens in your pocket, but your iPhone is with you all the time!
With Magnifique, you can zoom in on small print, or even take a closer look at physical objects.
For best results, hold your iPhone about 10cm from your subject so that it can focus properly, and ensure there is adequate light. Note that the camera may take a few moments to autofocus.
* Pinch in and out to change the zoom factor.
* Select from two graphical styles: fresnel and convex (or none).
* Magnifique works best with an autofocus camera such as that found on the iPhone 3GS or iPhone 4.
* Only iOS 4.2 or greater is now supported.
* Although technically compatible with the older iPhone 3G, the fixed focus camera does not allow high quality magnification, and is not suitable for reading text.
- June 24, 2011 New version 1.1