What's NewAlong with various enhancements and bug fixes we included the following: addressed sign-in concerns experienced by some customers, and simplified the sign-up process for our UK customers.
Also, customers can now get a ride to Starbucks from Uber by requesting a car from the store detail page. (Must have the Uber app installed and be in a city where Uber is available.)
App DescriptionThe official iPhone application from Starbucks has been completely redesigned, bringing you an improved interface, a more personal dashboard experience, digital tipping and other great features.
Starbucks for iPhone keeps you connected to your card, so you can just scan to pay—while earning Stars in the My Starbucks Rewards™ program.
Note: After updating to the new version (3.0), you will need to log in to your Starbucks account. If you have forgotten your password, you can retrieve it either via the app or on our website.
• Pay: Use your iPhone/iPod Touch to pay at 7,000 U.S. company-operated Starbucks stores and 2,500 Target and Safeway locations. Check your Starbucks Card balance, reload your card, view your transaction history and transfer balances between cards.
• Tipping: Leave a digital tip on purchases made with your Starbucks Card at U.S. company-operated Starbucks stores.
• Passbook: Add your Starbucks Card to Passbook.
• Rewards: Track your Stars and redeem your rewards in the My Starbucks Rewards™ program.
• Gift: Send a Gift to a friend via email.
• Inbox: Receive Starbucks notifications, special offers and the Pick of the Week.
• Store Locator: Find the stores nearest you, directions, hours and amenities.
September 18, 2014 New version 3.1.2
February 26, 2014 New version 2.6.3
January 29, 2014 New version 2.6.2
May 03, 2013 New version 2.6.1
March 06, 2013 New version 2.6
December 05, 2012 New version 2.5.3
September 23, 2009 Initial Release