Redesigned for iPhone 6/6+
For even more features and functions, check out the FULL version of this app: Period Tracker Deluxe!
Period Tracker is the SIMPLEST period tracking app and now, it's CUTER than ever!
* Press a button at the start of your period every month. Period Tracker logs your dates and calculates the average of your past 3 months' menstrual cycles to predict the start date of your next period.
* View your current and future period dates, ovulation and fertile days, your moods, symptoms, weight and temperature in a simple month-view calendar.
* Decorate your iPhone with an icon that looks great on your home screen and that's discreet. It reads simply "P Tracker."
Period Tracker is FILLED WITH FEATURES.
* Take daily notes of moods, symptoms, and intimacy.
* Export your period dates and notes to email for backup or doctor's visits.
* Easily view the number of days until next period or number of days late.
* Select personal period and ovulation defaults.
* Know when you're fertile with flowers that show on your homescreen during your predicted ovulation and eight day "fertile window."
* Backup/Restore your data with your online backup and restore account. (works to/from your iPhone, iPad, An-droid app)
* Custom symptom and moods.
Period Tracker has been raved about by hundreds of iPhone users.
MommaRed - "I really like this application. It is easy to use, easy to track and plan for upcoming events. The recent updates have made it even better. One of my favorite iPhone apps."
Blanczz226 - "This is one of my favorite apps. I use it every month and it's extremely accurate. Worth the $ for sure"
GeekSugar.com - "Period Tracker is the ultimate menstrual mentor. You enter in your info, and it tracks your cycles, letting you keep notes about your activities and well being, all the while using twee 'lil hearts .and flowers to denote important days."
Celstemc - "One of my first apps and I am completely in love with it! Won't use another one like it!! Cute and easy to use!"
Disclaimer: Period Tracker period and fertility forecasts may not be accurate and should not be used to prevent unwanted pregnancy. To forecast ovulation Period Tracker calculates 14 days before the projected start date of one's next period. Forecast accuracy depends on a number of factors including how regular one's cycle length is, when one actually ovulates during the cycle, and how many periods have been logged in the app. Anxiety, stress, diet, nutrition, exercise, environment, medications, age and other factors can also affect one's cycle from month to month. The only fail-safe method to prevent unwanted pregnancies is abstinence from sexual intercourse. If one chooses to engage in sex, we strongly recommend understanding the risks and birth control options to mitigate those risks. Users may remove fertile window and intimacy icons from the calendar in the app settings (Period&Fertility/ AbstinenceMode).
Please email comments and suggestions to [email protected]
- February 17, 2015 New version 9.3.2
- November 13, 2014 New version 9.3.1
- May 13, 2014 New version 9.2
- October 02, 2013 New version 9.1
- August 29, 2013 New version 9.0.1
- March 25, 2013 New version 8.7
- March 07, 2013 New version 8.6.4
- January 23, 2013 New version 8.6.1
- November 10, 2012 New version 8.4.2
- October 29, 2012 New version 8.4.1
- March 02, 2012 New version 8.1.2
- February 16, 2012 New version 8.1.1
- February 07, 2012 New version 8.1
- July 12, 2011 New version 7.4.7