Improved 3D model
Improved bloodflow particles
New excitation-conduction system
New multiple choice quiz
New Clinical cases
Pocket Heart™ is a novel way to visualize how the human heart works, in 3D.
Whether you’re a human biology student needing to learn, understand and memorize all of the anatomical features and functions of the heart, or a health care professional looking for a novel way of communicating a diagnosis or procedure to a patient, colleague or trainee, Pocket Heart’s unique 3D interface can facilitate this.
- Students: You can use this App as a study tool to help you brush up on your knowledge of the heart in preparing for your human biology exams.
- Doctors/Health Care Professionals: This app offers you a unique communication resource on which to demonstrate your diagnoses and surgical procedures to patients.
- Parents: Use Pocket Heart as an educational aid in showing your children how the human heart works in a fun and game-like 3D environment.
What People Are Saying:
"Great for patient education, especially seeing the heart beat in real time"
"Offers students a unique way to view the workings of the heart"
"Helpful to medical students, residents and clinicians"
"Number 1 Science App"
- The Irish Times
"Pocket Heart is truly a good learning tool for cardiac anatomy and physiology"
- July 06, 2012 New version 2.0
- July 07, 2012 Price increase: $3.99 -> $9.99