What's New-Fixed Bluetooth bug on new iPod Touch
-Other minor bugs fixed
App DescriptionThe first full 3D arcade fighting game available for iPhone and iPod touch!
**Pocket Gamer: 8/10 + Silver Award - "A high calibre fighting game"
**Slide To Play: "Blades of Fury looks amazing. This title is easily on par with any PSP fighter around."
Prove your bravery & establish your own fighting style through epic duels to cast your name among the greatest heroes, and be remembered in history.
Alone against the computer or against your friends in multiplayer gaming sessions, experience an explosive and accessible fighting experience thanks to an arcade-style gameplay.
Blades of Fury is the ultimate one-on-one fighting game, offering numerous game modes, and a wide array of playable fighters and fighting combinations.
- 10 characters, each with specific characteristics:
Own weapons, unique range of attacks and combos, two costumes, and a personal background story and motivations to engage in battle.
- Each fighter has about 20 different attacks & combos
- Multiple clinch tactics with a large selection of moves: Attack, dodge, guard, counterattack, combo, jump, break armor, magic attack, crouch, step aside, roll and more!
- 10 arenas that take you to unusual, yet sumptuous locations, each with its own unique atmosphere
- 4 single-player game modes: Story, Arcade, Survival, and Practice
- A Multiplayer mode for duels with friends via local Wi-Fi or Bluetooth connection
- Two control schemes providing virtual buttons to tap or drag
- Access to your personal music library (with the OS 3.0 or higher): Play any music stored on your device during the game
- One of the most eye-catching games available, with gorgeous, full 3D graphics and smooth fighting animations.
Follow us on twitter.com/BladesofFury
More info at www.blades-of-fury.com
Certain apps allow you to purchase virtual items within the app and may contain third party advertisements that may redirect you to a third party site.
September 08, 2009 Initial Release