• General stability and performance improvements.
The EyeTV app turns your iPad and iPhone into the ultimate portable television! Access the EyeTV software and hardware running on your Mac at home anywhere you have an LTE/3G or Wi-Fi connection.
• Watch live TV and change channels on the move
• Playback your EyeTV recordings
• Browse the Electronic Program Guide and view detailed information
• Start recordings back home on your Mac immediately or schedule them to record later
• View and edit your recording schedules in the recording list
• Use the free My EyeTV service to connect to your home Mac via the internet
• Stream live TV or your recordings to the big screen via AirPlay
There is no need to reconfigure your local Wi-Fi network. Simply activate the option "iPhone/iPad Sharing" in the EyeTV preferences. Sometimes, fully automatic configuration may not be possible outside of your local network. Please see www.elgato.com/iphonehelp for details.
If you’re using the OS X firewall, be sure to allow incoming connections for both EyeTV and EyeConnect. EyeTV uses port 2170. If that doesn’t let you connect, try turning off the firewall and turning it back on again.
• Mac with OS X 10.6.8 or later
• EyeTV 3.6.5 or later with compatible TV tuner
• iPad Air, iPad (iPad 2 or later), iPad mini, iPhone (iPhone 4 or later) or iPod touch (5th generation) with iOS 7.0.4 or later
- February 11, 2015 New version 2.0.3
- January 03, 2015 New version 2.0.2
- February 21, 2014 New version 2.0
- September 28, 2013 New version 1.2.5
- November 13, 2012 New version 1.2.4
- June 24, 2011 New version 1.2.3
- April 05, 2011 New version 1.2.3
- February 07, 2011 New version 1.2.2
- February 04, 2011 New version 1.2.1
- November 11, 2010 New version 1.2
- August 16, 2010 New version 1.1.3
- July 29, 2010 New version 1.1.2
- June 24, 2010 New version 1.1.1
- June 20, 2010 New version 1.1.0
- April 03, 2010 New version 1.0.2
- October 19, 2009 New version 1.0.1