What's NewThis version contains a number of important fixes for iOS 7 compatibility, most notably fixes for the channel picker and the PIN code dialog.
App DescriptionThe EyeTV app turns your iPad and iPhone into the ultimate portable television! Access the EyeTV software and hardware running on your Mac at home anywhere you have an LTE/3G or Wi-Fi connection.
=== Features ===
• Watch live TV and change channels on the move
• Playback your EyeTV recordings
• Browse the Electronic Program Guide and view detailed information
• Start recordings back home on your Mac immediately or schedule them to record later
• View and edit your recording schedules in the recording list
• Use the free My EyeTV service to connect to your home Mac via the internet
• Stream live TV or your recordings to the big screen via AirPlay
=== Notes on network configuration ===
There is no need to reconfigure your local Wi-Fi network. Simply activate the option "iPhone/iPad Sharing" in the EyeTV preferences. Sometimes, fully automatic configuration may not be possible outside of your local network. Please see www.elgato.com/iphonehelp for details.
If you’re using the OS X firewall, be sure to allow incoming connections for both EyeTV and EyeConnect. EyeTV uses port 2170. If that doesn’t let you connect, try turning off the firewall and turning it back on again.
=== Note for EyeTV Netstream users ===
This app does not support Elgato EyeTV Netstream tuners. Please download the free EyeTV Netstream App instead. With this app, you can not only watch live television over your home network, but also record TV shows directly on your iPad and iPhone.
=== System Requirements ===
• Mac with OS X 10.6.8 or later
• EyeTV 3.5.6 or later with compatible TV tuner
• iPod touch (3rd generation or later), iPhone (iPhone 3GS or later) or iPad with iOS 5.1 or later
February 21, 2014 New version 2.0
September 26, 2013 New version 1.2.5
November 13, 2012 New version 1.2.4
September 29, 2009 Initial Release