Thank you for your feedback.
This update improves the following:
• Improved stability - Network Connection issues resolved.
• Now fully optimized for iPhone 5’s larger screen.
• New Offer Trade Flow. You can now start trade negotiations from the “Offer Trade” option in the main menu.
• Fantasy Football Today videos optimized for iOS 6.
• In Office Pool Manager weighted leagues, pick submission issues resolved.
• Other miscellaneous feature improvements and fixes.
If you have a question, feature request or a bug report, we'd love to hear from you. But please send directly to the team since we can't reply through the App Store: [email protected]
The official, free CBS Sports Fantasy Football app is updated and redesigned for the 2012 season to give you all the tools you need to dominate your league this season.
It’s even easier for you to manage your fantasy team anywhere, anytime: Set your lineup, add & drop players, view detailed player stats, rankings and trends. Plus get the latest fantasy player news customized for your leagues; as well as live access to the Fantasy Football Today live show.
Whether you’re a seasoned Fantasy league player or new to Fantasy Football – the CBS Sports Fantasy Football app makes it easy to stay on top of all the exciting action.
Use requires an active CBSSports.com fantasy football league. Please visit http://www.cbssports.com/fantasy to sign up today.
- MANAGE LEAGUES: Supports multiple teams from the following CBSSports.com Fantasy Football products: Commissioner, Free, Premium, Office Pool Manager
- LIVE SCORING: Real time scores and stats for your team and players
- SET LINEUP: Easily view your roster and start or bench players
- TRANSACTIONS: Add, drop, trade players
- PLAYER NEWS: Get the latest news, injuries and fantasy analysis direct from the CBS Sports fantasy experts
- LIVE VIDEO: The CBSSports.com flagship Fantasy Football Today is streamed live, bringing you the latest fantasy analysis and player recommendations
- MESSAGE BOARDS: Chat with your league about the game and who’s winning/losing
- April 20, 2011 New version 1.7
- January 14, 2011 New version 1.6
- December 30, 2010 New version 1.5
- November 04, 2010 New version 1.4.1
- October 22, 2010 New version 1.4
- September 09, 2010 New version v1.3
- December 04, 2009 New version v1.2
- November 23, 2009 New version v1.1
- October 05, 2011 New version 2.0.1
- December 07, 2011 New version 2.1
- September 05, 2012 New version 3.0
- October 06, 2012 New version 3.1
- November 09, 2012 New version 3.2