- Added a lot more restrooms
- Showing even more restrooms for your current location
- Support for iPhone 5’s new screen size
- You can now upload a picture from your camera roll to add to a restroom
- Green restrooms show the top rated restrooms by Where to Wee users
- Removed the amenities (e.g. pay toilet, change table) as the data wasn't up to date
Where to Wee is an application for your iPhone or iPod Touch that helps you find and rate restrooms worldwide. Whether it’s a road-trip that never seems to end, or an endless line in front of the women’s restroom: when you gotta go, you gotta know.
Besides Where to Wee’s functional side, finding places to go to the restroom, it can also find that really cool café down the street, the well-maintained pub up the road, or a restaurant you never knew existed until you had to use the restroom. Who knew going to the restroom could be so interesting?
Cintas Corporation, a leader in facility services has partnered with Where to Wee (W2W).
The Cintas Sponsored Best Restroom nominees and winners are now integrated within Where to Wee and are now mobile. You can now locate, view and visit some of the most memorable restrooms, from coast to coast, ball parks and ball rooms. Where to Wee and Cintas have your needs covered. If you want to find some of the best restrooms, download the app and visit some of the past and present winners in your area. When you gotta go, you gotta know so why not go in some of the most immaculate, inviting and, most of all, memorable restrooms around North America.
- November 03, 2012 New version 2.2
- July 02, 2012 New version 2.1
- April 20, 2012 New version 2.0