What's NewWe've fixed up a few pesky bugs and a rather frustrating crash. Thanks for your patience as we get the app back to its shiny self!
We are constantly working to bring you the best version of Flickr. An easy way to make sure you have the latest and greatest without manually checking here is to turn on Automatic Downloads. Simply go to Settings > iTunes & App Store > Automatic Downloads, and turn on Updates.
If you’re enjoying the app, please take a moment to rate us in the app store - We’d be forever grateful! And as always, get in touch if you need support: http://ow.ly/InFYC
App DescriptionIntroducing the new Flickr app for iPhone and iPad.
Access and organize your photos from anywhere.
- Upload and access your photos from anywhere in their original quality
- Backup all your photos on Flickr, not just your favorites, with 1000 GB of free storage
- Snap photos using powerful live filters and edit using in-app tools such as: crop, straighten, rotate, adjust brightness, contrast, saturation, exposure, white balance, color balance, levels, sharpen
- Quickly edit your image details and organize into albums
- Share your photos and videos to Tumblr, Facebook, Twitter and more
- Follow friends and discover a community with billions of photos
Tell us what you think
We are committed to building the best Flickr and are interested in your feedback.
Let us know your thoughts for iPhone here: https://yahoo.uservoice.com/forums/238245
And for iPad: https://yahoo.uservoice.com/forums/238246
Note: If you already have the Flickr app, you will be asked to sign in. For questions relating to sign-in, take a look at: http://yhoo.it/1mbfCO8
February 15, 2015 New version 3.2.6
November 01, 2014 New version 3.2.1
August 04, 2014 New version 3.1.1
April 17, 2014 New version 3.0
October 25, 2013 New version 2.32.1556
October 18, 2013 New version 2.31.1546
September 08, 2009 Initial Release