- Support for iOS 8, 64 bit CPUs, and larger displays
- Bug Fixes
- iAP support for custom/multiple dice bars
A light taste of The Dicenomicon - just rolling dice, no formulas, but all the rich physics simulation and unmatched customization options.
Features the standard set of FRP dice (d4, d6, d8, d10, d12, d20, d%), with fully customizable:
- Dice set colors
- Dice textures
- UI Theme
Additional customizable assets can be downloaded via the built in online "Dicetorium".
Roll your dice, get the total - a quick tap on the "dice bar" to add more.
Individual dice can also be held (so as to not roll when the rest are rolled), ignored from the total, rerolled, or deleted.
- August 06, 2011 New version 2.0
- May 20, 2013 New version 2.1
- June 10, 2015 New version 3.0