-- Fixed an issue where the intro movie would not play on iOS 3.1 devices.
"8.0/10 - Impressive"
- IGN, Levi Buchanan
"A welcome respite from the sea of puzzle games, line-drawing clones, and racers that currently populate the App Store... Fans of the show will have a great time with this game.. .Expert recreations of not just characters and locations, but also the general Dexter atmosphere... Smartly combines conversation, stealth, police work, and creep-out kills." - IGN
"Dexter the Game has high production values that incorporate a good variety of challenging tasks and mini-puzzles... If you're a Dexter fan, the game is a solid adventure game that admirably captures the spirit of the series." - TOUCH ARCADE
"Dexter's video game debut is a solid overall experience... Whether you're a fan of the show or not, Dexter: The Game offers a good variety coupled with an exciting story. The game achieves a level of maturity rarely seen in iPhone titles, and is worth taking a stab at." - JOYSTIQ
"Dexter the game does a great job in telling and guiding you to the whole Dexter theme. To this alone, the game succeeds and is definitely worth the purchase." - THE APPERA
"(Dexter the Game) delivers a much deeper experience than the vast majority of games on the platform. It packs five plus hours' worth of play time, tons of voice acting, and lots of high quality CG cutscenes. Any gamer who's a big fan of Dexter will find plenty of enjoyment here." SLIDE TO PLAY
Dexter the Game is the killer 3D iPod Touch / iPhone game based on the Showtime Original Series. Dexter Morgan is a serial killer. Driven by his need to kill, maintaining his average-guy façade has never been easy. He spends his days as a blood spatter analyst for the Miami police department, but it’s after hours when Dexter is able to fulfill the needs of his dark passenger, exacting his own brand of justice on those criminals who truly deserve to die.
In the game, help Dexter choose his next victims while always protecting his identity. Analyze crime scenes, uncover evidence and use stealth tactics to stalk your prey. Is the case best served by the courts or the Dark Passenger? The outcome of every choice and action revolves around the Code of Harry: only kill the guilty, maintain the mask, and above all, don’t get caught!
- Hours of gameplay with tense action in 3D environments as Dexter stalks his prey .
- Over 1100 lines of dialogue, including original voiceovers from Michael C. Hall.
- Includes an original storyline with writing by series producer Tim Schlattmann.
- Next-Gen 3D engine allows for multiple cameras: first person, 3rd person; pinch the screen to fully customize your view between First and 3rd person.
- Multiple control modes: tilt to move, Dual yokes, single yoke, multi-touch. Play Dexter the way you want!
- Advanced dynamic audio support, includes ducking and 3D sound.
- Exclusive Blood Spatter analysis game just like Dexter does it on the TV series.
- Context sensitive controls allowing you to perform complex actions with a tap of the screen. Scale fences, pick locks and decode passwords.
- Developed to take advantage of signature features such as the touch screen, accelerometer and recent iPhone 3.0 additions.
- October 03, 2012 Price decrease: $5.99 -> $0.99
- November 03, 2012 Price increase: $0.99 -> $1.99
- May 31, 2013 Price decrease: $1.99 -> $0.99