Updates for Vienna, Munich, New York, London and Moscow maps
Transit is probably the most functional and easy to use public transportation map application covering ever increasing list of major world cities. Both advanced functionality and broad cities coverage — all in one application.
It features station names search and highlighting, locating the nearest station, marking station as favorite to always see how far you are from your home, hotel or office, lightning fast map loading and scrolling—all in both portrait and landscape modes. Not only subway maps, but city railway* and night buses* maps are at your fingertips.
Visitors to London and Chicago may get the advantage of real-time service advisories — no more surprises on the way!
No matter what you’re about to ride: subway, overground, U-Bahn, Tube, Underground, S-Bahn, T-bana, ferrovia, DLR or Metro Transit will simplify your trip.
Includes the maps of:
- Amsterdam Metro
- Barcelona Metro
- Berlin U-Bahn and S-Bahn
- Bonn U-Bahn and S-Bahn
- Boston Subway
- Budapest Metro, Tram and Regional trains
- Chicago L (with real-time advisories)
- Cologne U-Bahn and S-Bahn
- Hamburg U-Bahn, S-Bahn and regional trains
- London Tube (with real-time advisories), DLR and Overground
- Madrid Metro
- Moscow Metro
- Munich U-Bahn and S-Bahn
- New York Subway
- Oslo T-bane
- Paris Metro and RER
- Prague Metro
- Rome Metro and Ferrovie Urbane/Regionali
- Singapore MRT and LRT
- Stockholm T-bana and Tram
- Toronto Subway and TTC Light Rail
- Vienna U-Bahn, S-Bahn and NightLine Bus
- Washington, D.C. Subway
>>> The database is updated and new maps are added with every new version! <<<
Some of the features planned for the next versions are:
- Offline street maps for directions to the nearest subway (no need to download maps when you need them most)
- Advanced routing
- Special treatment of airport links
- ...and — of course! — more cities!
* for selected cities
- June 24, 2011 New version 1.6