What's NewNEW FEATURES in Version 1.1:
- ONLINE Leader-boards support! Jump and duck your way to dominance on the Open Feint leader-boards!
- ONLINE Achievements! Unlock a host of cool narrative achievements!
- Updated, otimized user-interface system.
- Improved audio! Sick bone cracks and joint snaps when the zombie does his thing!
- Reversed direction of sawblades :)
App DescriptionClock*Rocket's hilarious action game, "DREADMILL," puts you in control of a tragic zombie athlete trapped in an underground lumber-mill, running on a conveyor-belt amid a storm of spinning sawblades!
"DREADMILL" - a darkly funny comment on games, dead people, and the lumber industry - offers endless hours of challenging, addictive fun. Extremely simple controls, awesome graphics and animations, and laugh-out-loud gameplay!
Copyright 2009 Clock*Rocket games. Visit us on the web at: www.clockrocket.com
Keywords: game, humor, arcade, zombie
- SUPER-SIMPLE! Tap high to jump, tap low to duck - avoid obstacles to score points!
- FAST-PACED! With different obstacle placement each time you play!
- Beautifully rendered game environment.
- Awesome, fully-animated 3D zombie avatars.
- Choose between two (2) different outfits for your zombie!
- Shocking horror effects!
Requirements: iPhone operating system version 2.2.1 or later
What the reviewers are saying about DreadMill:
- "First off, I have to say I almost died playing this game. No, really - when the menu music kicked in I seriously injured myself laughing..."
- "This is definitely a game for twitch gamers that want to see if they can push their zombie buddy past one more blade than last time."
- "This is totally a pickup and play type game and a strangely addicting one."
- "If you are looking for a crazy pickup and play game then Dreadmill is a good choice."
- "Buh-buh-buh-buh-buhhh I'm lovin' it!"
August 22, 2009 Initial Release