App DescriptionCreate high-quality business cards directly from your iPhone contacts! iBisCard reads information from any contact you select, including a picture, and lets you quickly create a business card using one of the 50 included design templates. You can edit any text from your contacts or ignore the contacts completely and simply type your info. iBisCard also lets you take a photo with your built-in camera or pick a photo or company logo from your existing photos. Using iPhone OS 3.0 Cut&Paste capabilities, you can easily rearrange the contents of the card.
Whether you need to quickly give yourself a promotion or change careers, or just want to quickly make matching cards for colleagues in your contacts list, iBisCard offers you an easy solution.
Once you have defined information and set the (optional) picture, iBisCard will email the a print-resolution JPEG image, or export JPEG and PDF format versions of your card to a web browser on your LAN via WIFI.
Stay tuned for iBisCard v2.0, which will download new card designs .
- Create high-quality business cards from your contacts or by entering your info directly
- Choose from 50 built-in design templates, from serious to light-hearted, from elegant to bureaucratic. See them all on our website!
- Cut and paste to rearrange elements on your business cards
- Include picture from contacts, take a picture with your camera, or use an existing photo or logo from your photo album
- Export in PDF or JPEG format with specifications required for printing at VistaPrint.com and others
- In-app email sends your cards without exiting the app
- WIFI export to any browser on your network, evan another iPhone/iPod
August 21, 2009 Initial Release