- Fixed a problem where HD radar was not working for some users
New in 4.3.1:
- Expanded radar coverage including Western Europe, and Japan
- Now available in German, Dutch, French, Spanish, Italian, Japanese and Korean
- Snowfall detection feature now available for North America
- Fixed a bug where we were asking users to rate the app too often
- Fixed a bug where the app would occasionally stop showing radar
Thanks to everyone for making MyRadar so successful, with over 20 million downloads!
MyRadar is a fast, easy-to-use, weather application that displays animated weather radars around your current location, allowing you to quickly see what weather is coming your way. Our High Definition Doppler radar data is processed from raw NOAA weather radar data from the National Weather Service / NWS using our custom-designed, proprietary systems and software, offering the clearest, sharpest, most accurate and most up-to-date reflection of precipitation available... easily accessible at the tap of a finger on your mobile device.
Just start the app, and your location pops up with animated weather, allowing you to easily see if rain or snow is headed your way. Our high-res animated radar helps you see weather details even at the closest level!
What's great about MyRadar is that the map is easily zoomed and scrolled around with the flick of a finger, allowing you to quickly check the weather in other parts of the country, including Hawaii & Puerto Rico!
On top of the basic weather forecast, users can get a quick glance of temperatures around the country, as well as overlay a current satellite image of cloud cover. For you aviation buffs, there's a layer that provides Airmets & Sigmets, and even the ability to overlay the flight plan of a particular aircraft onto the map. You can also share interesting weather photos from your area, and see photos other users have contributed neatly displayed on the map.
Additional options include weather warnings and alerts, complete with push notifications, to warn you of severe weather in your area. Great for the start of thunderstorm and tornado season! There's also an optional hurricane tracker, providing excellent details and projections for the path of storms as the season looms near.
MyRadar currently shows weather for the United States (including Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico, when HD Radar is enabled).
Download MyRadar today and try it out!
- September 20, 2011 New version 2.0.4
- September 29, 2011 New version 2.1
- November 16, 2011 New version 2.2
- February 17, 2012 New version 2.2.1
- March 07, 2012 New version 2.2.2
- April 26, 2012 New version 2.3
- April 28, 2012 New version 2.3.1
- May 12, 2012 New version 2.3.2
- June 15, 2012 New version 2.4
- June 26, 2012 New version 2.4.1
- August 09, 2012 New version 2.4.2
- August 23, 2012 New version 2.4.3
- October 05, 2012 New version 2.5
- November 24, 2012 New version 2.5.1
- April 09, 2013 New version 3.0
- April 19, 2013 New version 3.0.1
- May 10, 2013 New version 3.0.2
- June 01, 2013 New version 3.0.3
- July 26, 2013 New version 3.0.4
- September 10, 2013 New version 3.0.5
- September 14, 2013 New version 3.0.6
- September 20, 2013 New version 3.0.7
- February 11, 2014 New version 3.1
- March 09, 2014 New version 3.1.1
- June 10, 2014 New version 3.2
- June 21, 2014 New version 3.2.1
- October 16, 2014 New version 3.3
- April 09, 2015 New version 4.0
- May 06, 2015 New version 4.0.1
- July 11, 2015 New version 4.1.0
- August 04, 2015 New version 4.2.0
- August 11, 2015 New version 4.2.1
- August 21, 2015 New version 4.2.2
- December 16, 2015 New version 4.2.3
- March 05, 2016 New version 4.2.4
- May 20, 2016 New version 4.3.0
- May 20, 2016 New version 4.3.1
- May 27, 2016 New version 4.3.2