148Apps Review SummaryOur Rating: :: IMAGINATIVE DESIGN :: Read Our Full Review >>
Reeder is one the most visually-appealing Google Reader clients that we've seen since the launch of the App Store. What it lacks in configuration it makes up for in smart, minimalist thinking.
What's NewGoogle Reader will be closed on July 1st. Please see here for more information on the future of Reeder:
New Sync Services:
- Feed Wrangler (no support for smart streams yet)
- Improved syncing with Feedbin
Google Reader has been removed from the service list, but Reeder won't delete existing accounts in the app.
App DescriptionGoogle Reader will be closed on July 1st. Please see here for more information on the future of Reeder:
RSS reader and client for Feedbin, Feedly, Feed Wrangler, Fever, and Readability.
- Feedbin syncing (optional, paid account required, see feedbin.me)
- Feedly syncing (optional, free account required, see feedly.com)
- Feed Wrangler syncing (optional, paid account required, see feedwrangler.net)
- Fever syncing (optional, paid web app required, see feedafever.com)
- Readability syncing (optional, free account required, see readability.com)
- Local/standalone RSS
- Support for multiple accounts
- QUOTE.fm (recommend and read later)
- Facebook (iOS 6 only)
Sharing works from the article view and in-app browser. You can share articles, sites, links, text selections and images (article view only, tap on image to share).
Gestures, article list:
- Swipe right/left to toggle unread/starred (configurable for both directions)
- Two-finger swipe up/down to mark as read above/below
Gestures, article viewer:
- Swipe right to go back to article list
- Swipe left to open in-app browser
- Pinch-to-zoom for images
- Pinch to toggle Readability
- Image caching
- Subscribe and unsubscribe (not available for Fever)
September 19, 2013 Price Decrease: $2.99 -> FREE!
September 19, 2013 New version 3.2
April 28, 2013 New version 3.1
January 19, 2013 New version 3.0.6
November 08, 2012 New version 3.0.5
September 18, 2012 New version 3.0.4
July 13, 2012 New version 3.0.3
September 24, 2009 Initial Release