App DescriptionWish you could organize images of whiteboards from your meetings?
Now you can, with Whiteboarder from Avatron Software.
Using Whiteboarder is as easy as Snap, Adjust, and Save.
Built atop the same solid foundation as Avatron's award-winning Air Sharing apps, Whiteboarder lets you organize your whiteboards into folders. It lets you de-skew, crop, enhance, and white-balance whiteboard images, and even email and print them.
With Whiteboarder, you can:
- Take photos with your iPhone camera, or pick them from your Photos Library
- Work in portrait or landscape orientation
- Drag four magnifying glass controls to the corners of your whiteboard, for de-skewing
- Crop the image, to select the interesting part
- Save to Photos
- Print to a shared printer (requires Printer Sharing on Mac OS X 10.5 or Linux)
- Learn about the app with a friendly Help feature
Whiteboarder's sophisticated image-processing algorithms automatically enhance your whiteboard images by:
- Cleaning the white background
- Removing noise
- Enhancing contrast
- Correcting perspective, using the corners you select
Got questions? Please visit our support forum, featuring Live Chat, at www.avatron.com/support. We cannot reply in the App Store.
April 23, 2011 New version 1.0
August 11, 2009 Initial Release