- Support for iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus
- Minor bug fixes
Plug your card reader into your iPhone or iPad and take credit cards quickly and securely. And a card reader isn’t even required. You can always scan a card with your camera, or key in the card details directly.
ACCEPT CHIP CARDS WITH THE NEW EMV CARD READER*
Instead of swiping, dip the chip! If your customer gives you a chip card, use the EMV card reader and insert the card in the back slot. You can still swipe non-chip cards in the front slot of the reader.
GET PAID QUICKLY … ANYWHERE, ANYTIME
Your customer signs right on your device to authorize the payment. Then you can email or text a receipt to your customer. Accepting a payment takes just a few taps from start to finish.
DO IT YOUR WAY
- Customize your receipts to include your logo, store info, social media links, and a personalized message.
- Add a list of items you frequently sell, including prices, descriptions, and photos. Then create quick orders from your items or enter custom amounts.
- Make it easy for customers to include a tip on a credit card payment.
- What if your customer doesn’t have their credit card handy? Tap in cash or check transactions to record them.
RUN YOUR BUSINESS
- Add up to 50 users to accept payments on behalf of your business.
- Use the online service center to accept, refund, or review credit card transactions.
- Track daily and weekly sales goals on your Apple Watch, and track the time of day you make the most sales.
- Enjoy safe, encrypted credit card processing.
- Sync transactions to QuickBooks for hassle-free small business bookkeeping.
- Build trust with your customers by using tools from the leader in small business financial management software.
Choose a plan that works for you:
- No monthly fees with rates from 2.4%
- $20.00 month with rates from 1.6%
- No monthly minimums, hidden fees, setup or cancellation charges.
- Rates include these card types:
Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover.
TAKE 3 EASY STEPS TO GET STARTED
1 - Download the free GoPayment app.
2 - Complete the application.
3 - Get approved.
You’re good to go! You can start accepting credit card payments even before your card reader arrives.
HOW TO ACCEPT PAYMENTS
Accepting credit cards is a snap. You can take Visa, MasterCard, American Express, and Discover cards.
1 – Enter the charge amount.
2 – Insert, swipe, scan, or key in credit card info.
3 – Have your customer sign on your device to authorize payment.
4 – Send receipts through email or text. Payment arrives in your bank account in 2-3 business days.
*GET YOUR CARD READER
The EMV mobile card reader is available for purchase at http://quickbooks.intuit.com/payments/emv-reader
The free mobile card reader is available to new, approved mobile payments customers only.
CARD READER REQUIREMENTS
Works with Apple devices running iOS 8 and higher.
If you have any trouble with your card reader, you can still accept credit cards by scanning cards or keying in card details.
http://security.intuit.com/privacy to learn how Intuit protects your privacy.
- August 02, 2011 New version 4.2
- September 28, 2011 New version 4.2.1
- October 12, 2011 New version 4.3
- December 01, 2011 New version 4.3.1
- December 22, 2011 New version 4.4.0
- January 20, 2012 New version 4.5.0
- February 21, 2012 New version 4.5.1
- March 10, 2012 New version 4.6.0
- March 23, 2012 New version 4.6.1
- May 24, 2012 New version 4.7.0
- June 01, 2012 New version 4.7.1
- July 07, 2012 New version 4.7.2
- August 29, 2012 New version 4.7.3
- September 21, 2012 New version 4.7.4
- October 17, 2012 New version 4.7.5
- December 06, 2012 New version 5.0.0
- December 14, 2012 New version 5.0.1
- January 16, 2013 New version 5.0.2
- February 26, 2013 New version 5.0.3
- March 29, 2013 New version 5.0.4
- April 24, 2013 New version 5.0.5
- May 04, 2013 New version 126.96.36.199
- May 23, 2013 New version 5.0.6
- June 21, 2013 New version 5.0.7
- August 20, 2013 New version 5.0.9
- September 12, 2013 New version 188.8.131.52
- November 14, 2013 New version 6.0.0
- December 10, 2013 New version 6.0.1
- January 17, 2014 New version 6.0.2
- March 22, 2014 New version 6.0.4
- May 08, 2014 New version 6.0.5
- June 20, 2014 New version 6.0.6
- July 19, 2014 New version 6.0.7
- December 29, 2014 New version 6.1.0
- August 07, 2015 New version 7.0.0
- October 10, 2015 New version 7.1
- November 25, 2015 New version 7.1.1
- December 16, 2015 New version 7.2.0
- January 20, 2016 New version 7.2.1
- July 05, 2016 New version 8.0.1
- August 19, 2016 New version 8.0.2
- November 05, 2016 New version 8.2.0