What's New* Greatly increased boat responsiveness on all levels, especially at the beginning
* Locked boat upgrades to 5th level for quick play, regardless of campaign progression
* Added Goal Achieved status notification when in a campaign round
* Added ability to stun Shark or Crocodile by tapping on them
* Added Twitter and Facebook support, now you can post your scores directly to Twitter or your Facebook status!
* Made it easier to tap on passengers in the water
* Resolved several crash bugs
App DescriptionAhoy there ya Swabs! Get ready for a spine tingling adventure on the high seas that will have you swimming with the sharks.
Captain Ricketyâ€™s ship the S.S. Anchor has set sail into some of the most treacherous waters known to man and his ship is not up to the task. Itâ€™s up to you to save the passengers as they topple overboard and into briny water. But donâ€™t you worry; there are lifeboats at your disposal. Try and rescue those poor souls before they drown and keep the ship afloat for as long as you can! Youâ€™ll have to be quick though, or all hands on board will meet their demise in the foul depths of the cold dark sea.
Featuring accelerometer and touch-driven casual gameplay, along with a humorous sound track and incredible visuals, Lifeboat will keep you entertained for hours on end.
v1.1 improves the controls, adds the ability to stun the shark or crocodile, and allows you to post your score to Facebook or Twitter.
"So seeing a facetious casual game based on saving people from doomed ships is creative and, quite frankly, long overdue." - SlideToPlay
"Fire it up and you're presented with a cartoony 3-D boat in the middle of the ocean, doomed to sink and loaded with passengers who need to escape -- a great concept for any game, let alone a bargain-priced one." - iLounge
"Fuel Games' Lifeboat for the iPhone turns disaster at sea into a delightful diversion" - Examiner.com
August 01, 2009 Initial Release