App DescriptionWGBH proudly presents The GREENS in Light It Right! The object of Light It Right is to use lights wisely! If a room is empty, turn the lights OFF. If a person is in the room, turn the lights ON. And don’t be fooled if you see Kitty – she doesn’t need lights. Cats have excellent night vision!
Just tap the rooms to switch the lights on and off.
You’ll score points when:
• You turn on a light for a person
• You turn off a light in an empty room
You’ll lose points when:
• You turn on a light in an empty room
• You turn on the light just for Kitty
• You turn off a light in a room with a person in it
• You leave a light on in an empty room
Things get tricky as you level up – the number of rooms in the house increases and characters multiply. Can you make it to the round where you see Baby? Good luck!
For more fun with the GREENS, check out our web site at pbskidsgo.org/greens. With animations, a blog, news, games, videos, photos, and great green ideas, Izz, Dex and the rest of the GREENS are making the world a little greener.
July 27, 2009 Initial Release