-Now you can get real rewards/coupons in the game
I really do like A Doodle Flight. It’s unique enough to grab me from the get go, but simple enough to keep me playing.
This game brings crazy cartoon character into a shooting frenzy and makes for some really fun times.
A Doodle Flight isn't just controlled by your hand - it's drawn by it, too. This cute take on the top-down shooter brings homespun style to decades-old gameplay.
2 words - Buy it
Do you like aircraft combat? Love drawing your own game graphics? Want a low-key, relaxed gaming experience? Well then, you’ve come to the right place. A Doodle Flight is a wonderfully fun and refreshingly simple game that’s guaranteed to make you giggle.
The first thing you need to do is draw/import your plane. That’s right, you get to create what you’ll fly in to swoop down and destroy your enemy. Will you be the Red Baron? Maybe a P-51 is more your style. Most likely, your design will look a lot funnier than any plane you’ve ever seen.
This iPhone and iPod Touch app is a cute flight war game with hand drawings, which is why it is called, A Doodle Flight. Every time you eliminate an enemy, bubbles pop out to indicate that you’ve made a kill. It’s like fighting with a cartoon character.
To maneuver your aircraft, you have the option of using a tilt control, touch screen and tilt together, or just touch screen play.
Although it sounds very easy, you’ll find nine unique stages of challenge for you to complete with A Doodle Flight. There are ways to add to your arsenal as you go, so if you play your cards right, you may pick up some extra bullets or missiles to help prolong your life.
In this new version, we introduce an OpenFeint community to replace our existing online scores system. A much stronger system that included online leaderboards, achievements, chat rooms, Twitter and Facebook login.
What are waiting for? Get in on the fun now with your own A Doodle Flight app.
Follow us on Twitter for updates on our games:
- June 21, 2011 Price decrease: $1.99 -> $0.99
- March 22, 2011 Price increase: $0.99 -> $1.99
- March 16, 2011 Price increase: FREE! -> $0.99
- March 13, 2011 New version 4.04
- March 05, 2011 Price decrease: $1.99 -> FREE!
- March 03, 2011 New version 4.03
- February 25, 2011 New version 4.02
- February 19, 2011 New version 4.0
- November 22, 2010 Price increase: $0.99 -> $1.99
- April 07, 2010 Price decrease: $1.99 -> $0.99
- April 06, 2010 Price increase: $0.99 -> $1.99
- November 11, 2009 New version 3.0
- September 02, 2009 New version 2.5
- August 07, 2009 New version 2.0
- December 16, 2011 Price decrease: $0.99 -> FREE!
- December 18, 2011 Price increase: FREE! -> $0.99
- October 20, 2013 New version 7.0
- October 22, 2013 Price decrease: $0.99 -> FREE!
- November 12, 2013 New version 7.01