- Introducing our new animated surface winds layer! A fantastic and mesmerizing way to see the winds around the country. Visualize how the winds affect the weather patterns near you. Looks great when combined with our High-Definition Radar! Tap the "layers" menu to turn on this feature.
- We also have continued radar performance improvements. Our engineers and data scientists have been busy at work ensuring that our radar processing systems continue to deliver the best weather visualization on the market.
- We are also rolling out several minor bug fixes and general improvements. Thank you for your feedback!
Thanks to everyone for making MyRadar so successful, with over 17 million downloads!
MyRadar Pro a fast, easy-to-use, weather application that displays animated weather radar around your current location, allowing you to quickly see what weather is coming your way. Our High Definition radar data is processed from raw NOAA weather radar data from the National Weather Service using our custom-designed, proprietary systems and software, offering the clearest, sharpest, most accurate and most up-to-date reflection of precipitation available... easily accessible at the tap of a finger on your mobile device.
Just start the app, and your location pops up with animated weather, allowing you to easily see if rain is headed your way. Our high-res animated radar helps you see weather details even at the closest level!
What's great about MyRadar is that the map is easily zoomed and scrolled around with the flick of a finger, allowing you to quickly check the weather in other parts of the country, including Hawaii & Puerto Rico!
On top of the basic weather, users can get a quick glance of temperatures around the country, as well as overlay a current satellite image of cloud cover. For you aviation buffs, there's a layer that provides Airmets & Sigmets, and even the ability to overlay the flight plan of a particular aircraft onto the map. You can also share interesting weather photos from your area, and see photos other users have contributed neatly displayed on the map.
Additional options include weather warnings and alerts, complete with push notifications, to warn you of severe weather in your area. Great for the start of thunderstorm and tornado season! There's also an optional hurricane tracker, providing excellent details and projections for the path of storms as the season looms near.
MyRadar currently only shows weather for the United States (including Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico, when HD Radar is enabled).
Download MyRadar today and try it out...!
- July 11, 2015 New version 4.1.0
- May 04, 2015 New version 4.0.1
- April 15, 2015 New version 4.0
- October 21, 2014 New version 3.3
- June 21, 2014 New version 3.2.1
- June 10, 2014 New version 3.2
- March 11, 2014 New version 3.1.1
- February 11, 2014 New version 3.1
- September 20, 2013 New version 3.0.7
- September 14, 2013 New version 3.0.6
- September 12, 2013 New version 3.0.5
- July 26, 2013 New version 3.0.4
- May 31, 2013 New version 3.0.3
- May 10, 2013 New version 3.0.2
- April 19, 2013 New version 3.0.1
- April 09, 2013 New version 3.0
- November 24, 2012 New version 2.5.1
- October 06, 2012 New version 2.5
- August 26, 2012 New version 2.4.3
- August 07, 2012 New version 2.4.2
- June 25, 2012 New version 2.4.1
- June 14, 2012 New version 2.4
- May 12, 2012 New version 2.3.2
- April 28, 2012 New version 2.3.1
- April 26, 2012 New version 2.3
- February 17, 2012 New version 2.2.1
- November 16, 2011 New version 2.2
- September 29, 2011 New version 2.1
- September 19, 2011 New version 2.0.4
- May 05, 2011 New version 1.5
- April 07, 2011 New version 1.4
- October 08, 2010 New version 1.3.1
- August 21, 2010 New version 1.3
- June 01, 2010 New version 1.2.2
- April 17, 2010 New version 1.2.1
- January 07, 2010 New version 1.1.1
- December 28, 2009 New version 1.1
- September 26, 2009 New version 1.0.5
- September 16, 2009 New version 1.0.4
- September 02, 2009 New version 1.0.3
- August 17, 2009 New version 1.0.2
- August 05, 2009 New version 1.0.1