Various bug fixes including:
• Redisplay corrected for some searches
• Rating control
• Layout issues, especially in non-English languages
• Text editing when sharing on social networks
Cellar is a great way to manage your wine collection. It's not just a bland list of names and vintages - it's a proper cellar! Browsing your wine collection is like looking at the real thing.
Customize each bottle based on:
• shape of bottle
• colour of glass
• bottle top
• wine label
Add information about each one, such as:
• Wine Producer
• Grape (including blends)
• Personal notes
• Drink from and by…
• Personal star rating
• 100 pt wine scores
Cellar is more than just a Cellar. It's a Garage, Wishlist and Trash skip as well! Finished a bottle? Move it to the Garage for future reference if you enjoyed it. Didn't like it? Move it to the trash, where you can locate it later if need be. What about wine that you've been recommended or tasted in a restaurant? Enter it straight into your Wishlist and then move to the Cellar when you eventually purchase it.
Sometimes viewing your wine in the landscape mode is not ideal. Simply tap the portrait mode button (top right) and you'll see a list view of your wines in all four locations.
Search and Sort
You can search for wine based on any of the data you've entered, as well as sort your entire collection based on: Type, Region, Vintage, Price or Rating. Search and Sort are available in both landscape and portrait modes too!
Worried about losing all that info you've entered? Use our backup feature to keep a .cellar file copy on your computer. Meanwhile, 'Merge' allows people in the same household to enter half their Cellars each on separate devices, and then merge them both to create a complete database!
Email individual bottles
This feature is pretty nifty. You've heard of emailing wine info to friends in other apps haven't you? Well this is different. When you email bottles in Cellar, you're actually emailing the bottle itself, not just some info about it. The recipient simply taps the link provided in the email and the whole bottle is downloaded into their Cellar, shape, glass color, label image, notes and all!
• Statistics on your wine collection
• Quicknote and Quickpair menus for fast data entry
• Popups for grape varieties, producers, etc
• Shake to choose - If you can't pick a bottle to drink, give your device a quick shake when viewing your collection and Cellar will choose a bottle for you!
Follow Cellar on Twitter: @cellarapp
- November 06, 2014 New version 2.4.3
- October 02, 2014 New version 2.4.2
- December 06, 2012 New version 2.4.1
- November 19, 2012 New version 2.4
- August 13, 2011 New version 2.3.1
- August 06, 2011 New version 2.3