* Various bug fixes and improvements
The World of Warcraft Mobile Armory app for iPhone and iPod touch is a portable tool that helps you keep track of your characters, access the Auction House, plan your adventures, and keep up with the activities of your guild. This convenient app is easy to install and contains these powerful features:
Characters and Events
* View all of your World of Warcraft characters, along with their stats, equipment, achievements, and more. Each character profile displays that character’s in-game 3D model complete with animations and backgrounds.
* Access key guild stats, your in-game calendar, and other informational and planning tools.
* Browse the full complement of items available in the game and use the talent calculator to decide the best spec for your character.
Remote Auction House
* Browse any Auction Houses your characters have access to and view the status of their current bids and auctions.
* Post items up for sale from a character's bag, bank, or mailbox on your faction's Auction House or the realm's cross-faction Auction House.
* Place bids or make buyout purchases on the Auction House.
* Collect the gold earned from a successful auction or reclaim the gold from an unsuccessful bid.
Remote Guild Chat
* Participate in guild chat and officer chat.
* Initiate one-on-one conversations with fellow guild members.
For more information, visit the World of Warcraft Mobile Armory website at http://www.battle.net/wow/services/mobile-armory/. Post feedback about the app in our forums: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/2690193/
Airtime or Wi-Fi connection is required for use. Please note that you must have a World of Warcraft account or Battle.net account to log in to and use this application. To create a Battle.net account, go to www.battle.net. You can try World of Warcraft free at www.warcraft.com.
* Español (Latinoamérica)
* Español (Europa)
* 한국어 (Korean)
* 简体中文 (Simplified Chinese)
* 繁體中文 (Traditional Chinese)
©2015 Blizzard Entertainment, Inc. All rights reserved. World of Warcraft is a registered trademark of Blizzard Entertainment, Inc., in the U.S., and/or other countries.
- August 25, 2011 New version 3.1.0
- September 01, 2011 New version 3.1.1
- November 23, 2011 New version 3.2.0
- May 10, 2012 New version 3.3.0
- September 13, 2012 New version 5.0.0
- October 30, 2012 New version 5.1.0
- December 06, 2012 New version 5.2.0
- January 31, 2013 New version 5.2.1
- April 20, 2013 New version 5.2.2
- May 07, 2013 New version 5.2.3
- July 12, 2013 New version 5.2.4
- September 25, 2013 New version 5.4.0
- December 12, 2013 New version 5.4.1
- February 11, 2014 New version 5.4.2
- July 30, 2014 New version 5.4.8
- November 11, 2014 New version 6.0.3
- April 14, 2015 New version 6.1.0
- June 03, 2015 New version 6.1.1