This is a minor maintenance release to fix an identified issue.
Issue identified: After upgrading the MobileIron [email protected] Client to 8.0 on iOS devices, some policies pushed on the MobileIron Core are only showing as Sent as opposed to Applied even after successful installation on the client devices.
This issue is now fixed in the MobileIron [email protected] Client 8.0.1 release. The policy status is now showing Applied as expected upon successful installation on the client devices after device check-in.
MobileIron's [email protected] securely connects your iOS device to your company network so that you can easily access email and other work resources.
• Purpose-built for Mobile IT with millions of users globally
• Complete separation of corporate and personal data
• 500+ of Global 2000 customers
• More than 97% customer support satisfaction rate
With just a few quick steps, [email protected] makes getting access to corporate resources easy on your iOS device:
► PRIVACY: Visual Privacy capabilities provide transparency to employees by allowing them to view exactly which data their company can see and which actions their company can take on the device.
► FAST ACCESS: Immediate access to corporate email, calendar and contacts.
► AUTOMATED: Connect automatically to corporate Wi-Fi and VPN networks.
► EASY: Discover and install work related applications on your device wherever you are.
► SECURE: Automated compliance with corporate security policies.
► FIND MY PHONE: Locate lost or stolen devices and remotely manage them.
NOTES: 1) MobileIron [email protected] Client 8.0 requires use of Apple iOS 8.0 or later.
2) [email protected] works in conjunction with MobileIron Core deployed by your company’s IT organization. Please follow the instructions from your IT organization to use this app. [email protected] is required to access corporate resources and therefore should not be removed without first consulting your IT organization. Visual Privacy allows your organization to see device details such as model name, OS version, roaming status, and company apps. However, IT cannot see personal information such as personal email, text messages, personal contacts, photos and videos and voicemail.
Learn about Mobile Device Management: http://www.mobileiron.com/en/solutions/mobile-device-management
Learn about Mobile Security: http://www.mobileiron.com/en/solutions/mobile-security
Learn about BYOD: http://www.mobileiron.com/en/solutions/byod
Learn about Visual Privacy: https://www.mobileiron.com/en/video/visual-privacy
Follow us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/mobileiron
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/mobileiron
Follow us on G+: https://plus.google.com/+mobileiron
Find more about MobileIron: http://www.mobileiron.com
- June 25, 2011 New version 4.1.5
- July 19, 2011 New version 4.2.7
- December 09, 2011 New version 4.5.12
- July 31, 2012 New version 4.5.30
- October 10, 2012 New version 5.0.0
- November 08, 2012 New version 5.0.1
- January 03, 2013 New version 5.5.0
- March 19, 2013 New version 5.6.0
- April 02, 2013 New version 5.6.1
- April 26, 2013 New version 5.6.2
- June 21, 2013 New version 5.7.0
- August 10, 2013 New version 5.7.1
- August 23, 2013 New version 5.7.2
- August 24, 2013 New version 5.7.3
- September 14, 2013 New version 5.7.4
- November 06, 2013 New version 5.8
- December 04, 2013 New version 5.8.1
- January 08, 2014 New version 5.9
- February 20, 2014 New version 5.10
- May 06, 2014 New version 6.0
- June 25, 2014 New version 6.0.1
- September 09, 2014 New version 6.1
- September 25, 2014 New version 6.1.1
- February 06, 2015 New version 6.2
- April 15, 2015 New version 6.3
- July 17, 2015 New version 7.0
- July 26, 2015 New version 7.0.1
- December 01, 2015 New version 7.1
- June 22, 2016 New version 7.2.2
- August 10, 2016 New version 8.0
- August 19, 2016 New version 8.0.1