- Fixes an issue that prevented package files (e.g. some Keynote files) from opening in the corresponding iPad apps
- Rotated images are now shown in the correct orientation when opened
- Various stability and performance improvements
With MobileMe iDisk, you can view and share the files on your iDisk right from your iPad, iPhone or iPod touch. (MobileMe subscription required.)
Sign in with your MobileMe username and password and you'll see a list of the folders and files on your iDisk. Select a file to view it on your iPhone. To share a file with someone else, just tap the share icon, choose your recipients, and MobileMe iDisk will send them an email with a link to download your file directly from MobileMe. You can assign a password to keep your files secure and even limit the number of days the download will be available – all right from your iPad or iPhone.
View files on your iDisk–including iWork, Microsoft Office, PDFs, QuickTime movies, JPEGs and more. (Files larger than 20MB may not be viewable.)
Easily share files
Quickly access recently viewed documents
Access Public folders
Requires a MobileMe subscription.
- September 07, 2010 New version 1.2.1
- July 06, 2010 New version 1.2
- February 17, 2010 New version 1.1.1
- December 16, 2009 New version 1.1