Fixed a bug that popped up in iOS 4.
Need to know who gets the loudest applause? Want to make a decision based on which group voices the most energetic opinion? Applausometer is just the tool for the job! Designed as a fun utility to measure the volume of noise picked up by your iPhone's microphone, Applausometer can add a touch of fun to the decision making process. Use it for party games, contests, measuring applause / clapping, or whatever!
- Live animated analog display
- Optional live digital readout
- Listing of the 6 most recently measured results
- Customizable sample time to tailor recording length
- Three different sample styles for adjusting meter sensitivity
iPod Touch users will need an external microphone.
- June 25, 2011 New version 1.3