Fixed the iOS 8 display issue on the iPhone 5/5S introduced in my last update. As a reminder, this included the following changes ...
Added support for the iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus (at full native resolution).
More iOS 8 compatibility fixes.
If you like my app, please consider leaving a quick review on iTunes. There is a convenient link to do this at the bottom of the settings screen. Thank you!
ON SALE - UP TO 50% OFF!
Apple's iPad APP OF THE WEEK (UK and Ireland), March 2011
AppStore Rewind 2011, one of Apple's favourite iPhone finance apps of 2011 (UK and Ireland)
iTunes Rewind 2010, one of the top paid finance apps in the UK and Ireland (#6 iPhone and #2 iPad)
Closely monitor your household energy and water usage and the chances are you will SAVE MONEY!
This useful application makes it easy to MONITOR your household utility meters. Once you start entering readings, your usage, costs and savings are calculated and displayed in easy to visualise graphs.
For UK users, you can also compare your usage and costs against energy supplier prices in your area to see if you can SAVE EVEN MORE money. You can even switch suppliers directly from your device!
- Monitor up to NINE separate household meters, e.g. electricity, gas, water, solar ... etc
- Quick entry of readings, as often as you like
- Displays your usage and costs for the latest readings period, and compares this with your average or previous year
- Plots graphs of usage and costs per day, week, month, quarter or year, so that you can visualise changes over time, e.g. against the previous year
- Import historical readings from a CSV file
- Export readings as a CSV file for easy import into a spreadsheet
- Local backups, with support for copying them by email, WiFi or iTunes file sharing for maximum protection of your data
- Universal app, works on the iPhone, iPod Touch and iPad
METERS, CURRENCY AND RATES
- User configurable units, so the app could be used for other types of measurement
- Support for meters that count up (e.g. electricity, gas, water ... etc), down (e.g. oil, petrol/gas ... etc), or where your readings ARE your usage (e.g. broadband data)
- Uses the currency from your device's region setting, but you can override this per meter (e.g. for holiday homes)
- Handles a wide range of rates and charges, e.g. fixed or time based rates, per-unit rates, stepped rates for up to 12 levels, Economy 7/10, time of day meters ... etc
- Support for rate changes, if/when you switch supplier or they change your rates
- Check your bills by comparing any pair of readings (e.g. those submitted to your supplier)
- View your usage and costs since your last bill, as well as an estimate of when and how much your next bill will be
PRICE COMPARISON (UK only)
- Compare your usage and costs against energy supplier prices for your postcode
- Completely independent tariff calculator from Energylinx, the UK's number 1 guide to utility prices
- Switch energy suppliers directly on your device, or email yourself a link to do it on a computer
POWER USER FEATURES (via a ONE-TIME in-app purchase)
- Dropbox and iCloud support to make it MUCH easier to share your data between devices (e.g. iPhone and iPad)
- Automatically use the rear-facing torch/flashlight when reading your meters (iPhone 4-6 only)
- Local reminders so you don't forget to enter your readings
- Additional colour themes (black, red, blue, green ... etc)
PRO USER FEATURES (via a ONE-TIME in-app purchase)
- Removes the restriction on meter numbers, e.g. for landlords, businesses and professionals
Please don't leave support requests on iTunes as these are anonymous and I have no way of contacting you if I have questions. Instead there is a link to my support page from iTunes and from the app itself (or simply go to http://grahamhaley.co.uk/meters/).
Alternatively, PLEASE contact me directly via my support pages and you will get a quick response.
- May 18, 2015 Price decrease: $1.99 -> $0.99
- February 17, 2015 Price increase: $0.99 -> $1.99
- January 04, 2015 Price decrease: $1.99 -> $0.99
- October 12, 2014 New version 4.2.3
- October 10, 2014 New version 4.2.2
- September 23, 2014 Price increase: $0.99 -> $1.99
- September 14, 2014 New version 4.2.1
- May 15, 2014 New version 4.2
- February 07, 2014 New version 4.1
- January 08, 2014 Price decrease: $1.99 -> $0.99
- January 07, 2014 New version 4.0
- January 07, 2014 Price increase: $0.99 -> $1.99
- November 20, 2013 Price decrease: $1.99 -> $0.99
- October 18, 2013 New version 3.4
- April 20, 2013 New version 3.3.2
- April 04, 2013 New version 3.3.1
- January 19, 2013 New version 3.3
- October 11, 2012 Price increase: $0.99 -> $1.99
- October 10, 2012 New version 3.2.1
- September 09, 2012 New version 3.2
- July 12, 2012 Price decrease: $1.99 -> $0.99
- July 08, 2012 Price increase: $0.99 -> $1.99
- June 26, 2012 New version 3.1.1
- March 18, 2012 New version 3.1
- February 19, 2012 Price decrease: $1.99 -> $0.99
- February 19, 2012 New version 3.0
- January 15, 2012 New version 2.9.5
- December 22, 2011 Price increase: $0.99 -> $1.99
- December 17, 2011 Price decrease: $1.99 -> $0.99
- November 04, 2011 New version 2.9.4
- October 29, 2011 New version 2.9.3
- October 12, 2011 New version 2.9.2