What's NewFixed bug not allowing manual market value entry for certain locale's.
App DescriptionAssets is a Financial Information Management application that keeps track of your assets, purchases, and possessions. The app works automatically on the basis of annual depreciation / appreciation along fixed rates, where the current value is revalued daily.
Want to know how much you could get for the TV you bought 3 years ago, just enter the purchase date / price / depreciation rate (ADPR% e.g. 20%), and the app will give you the current market value.
- Insurance Purposes (e-mail detailed reports of your home / office contents for insurance claims / valuations)
- Financial Positions and Net Worth (Offset loans and mortgages against assets)
- Resale valuations, eBay Buying and Selling (Get realistic prices for auctions)
- Home / Office Inventory Management
- E-Mail elegant HTML reports
- Password protected
- Categories with category filtering
- Sorting Options (Purchase Price / Current Value / Alphabetic)
- Set unlimited pictures of each asset (either from photo library or from iOS device camera, take a pictures of the object as well as the sales receipt and guarantee papers)
- Set unlimited notes for each asset, use for recording serial numbers, model / part numbers, purchase/warranty details, etc..
- Backup / Export - E-Mail backup files for import into desktop applications (Numbers / Excel, etc)
- Currency symbol and all number/date formatting applied are taken from your iOS device's regional settings
- Enter Minimum Value rates for each asset (when minimum value is reached, the value is displayed in red)
- Enter Annual Appreciation Rates for each asset (set negative ADPR rate)
- Enter Annual Depreciation Rates for each asset
- Enter Liabilities (Loans, Mortgages) by setting purchase price negative
- Set current Market values manually (by setting ADPR rate to zero, current value is displayed in purple)
- Detail list screen shows each asset with purchase price / date / and current value
- Overview screen shows each category summed with purchase price and current value.
- Use the edit screen to get instant valuations for checking on market value at on-line auctions
- IT Equipment - Computers / Notebooks / Printers etc. depreciate at 20% per year
- Automotive - Cars / Motorbikes etc. depreciate at 10% per year
- Household Electronic Equipment - TV, HiFi, DVD Players, etc. depreciate at 25% per year
May 08, 2012 Price Decrease: $1.99 -> $0.99
April 11, 2012 Price Decrease: $1.99 -> FREE!
July 05, 2009 Initial Release