Enhanced support for landscape scoring displays.
The United States Golf Association is pleased to present the official iPhone app for the 2014 U.S. Open Championship at Pinehurst Resort and Country Club in the Village of Pinehurst, N.C., June 9-15, 2014.
LIVE video from the U.S. Open Championship, including exclusive marquee group coverage on Thursday and Friday as well as featured hole coverage on Saturday and Sunday.
Live video is available in the United States only.
On-demand highlights will be available throughout championship week. All video will be viewable with Edge, 3G, 4G and Wi-Fi connections.
Favorite players: Customize your leader boards with your favorite players and get alerts about their results.
Real-time scoring updates from the U.S. Open.
Groupings and Starting Times
Find out who your favorite player is paired with and when his round starts.
Exclusive LIVE marquee groups and featured holes from the U.S. Open, plus on-demand highlights.
Biographies for all 156 players in the U.S. Open field.
Full details and flyover videos of each hole at Pinehurst No. 2.
Up-to-the-minute reports from the U.S. Open.
Galleries of the day's action from some of the game’s best photographers.
Get alerts sent to your iPhone about your favorite players.
Send us your thoughts about the 2014 U.S. Open app. We welcome your feedback.
- June 13, 2014 New version 6.1
- June 12, 2014 New version 6.0
- June 15, 2013 New version 5.07
- June 13, 2013 New version 5.01
- June 06, 2013 New version 5.0
- June 06, 2012 New version 4.01
- June 05, 2012 New version 4.0
- June 16, 2011 New version 3.1
- June 07, 2011 New version 3.0
- June 08, 2010 New version 2.0
- June 14, 2009 New version 1.01