Improvements for keeping app running in background
Addresses iOS7 message-related issues
Get a second phone line on your iPhone! Line2 is a VoIP phone service that lets you call & text from a separate phone number via WiFi or 3G/4G/LTE. $9.99/mo: Text & call ANYONE in the US/Canada, forwarding & more. Pick any phone number.
Line2 Free: Text & call Line2 users unlimited. Invite friends.
**Award-winning service featured in: Techcrunch, The New York Times, USA Today**
Line2 gives you the privacy and convenience of a complete second phone number—with calling, texting and true caller ID that works the way you’d expect.
SO MANY WAYS TO USE LINE2:
- Private number for your inner circle
- Separate number for your business or customer-specific area codes
- Local number in the area you vacation, work, or go to school
- Dedicated number for job searches, online dating, listings on eBay, Craigslist, AirBnB and more
- Overseas, call and text the US/Canada over WiFi with no international roaming charges
- Turn your WiFi-only iPad or iPod touch into a phone to talk and SMS
- Low-cost way to keep your home phone number
POWERFUL FEATURES FOR JUST $9.99/MONTH:
• Use the app on your phones, tablets and computers to talk and text
• Choose a number in any city in the US/Canada or transfer an existing number free
• Unlimited SMS to the US/Canada and inbound calls
• 1500 minutes of outbound calling or forwarding
• Call forwarding, screening, blocking, hold, transfer, visual voicemail, group calling and more
• Crystal-clear voice quality with HD quality audio between Line2 users
• Works over WiFi/3G/4G/LTE (and cellular voice, as needed) so you’re never stuck without service
• Easy setup. No hardware required. No contracts. No hidden fees.
NOTE: Line2 Free accounts provide calling and texting with other Line2 users only.
Once you activate your paid subscription, a monthly service charge of $9.99 is billed through your iTunes account and renews automatically. To cancel service, simply turn off auto-renewal in your iTunes account settings at least 24 hours before your current month of service ends.
** Questions? Comments? We’re here to help 7 days a week at support.line2.com or tap Settings -> Help from within the app.
Is your smartphone doubling as your business phone? Do you need an affordable business phone service for your small office? Upgrade to Line2 Pro. Get a complete VoIP business phone system up and running in minutes for you and your team with auto-attendant, after-hours settings, toll-free numbers, and more. Make and receive business calls and texts anywhere, on the existing devices your employees have, using your business phone number. Find out more about our virtual business phone system and business phone lines on the Line2 website.
- March 12, 2015 New version 9.4.3
- February 17, 2015 New version 9.4.2
- January 08, 2015 New version 9.3
- November 04, 2014 New version 9.2.2
- September 19, 2014 New version 9.2.1
- September 01, 2014 New version 9.2.0
- January 23, 2014 New version 9.1.4
- January 16, 2014 New version 9.1.3
- December 16, 2013 New version 9.1.2
- November 11, 2013 New version 9.1.1
- October 26, 2013 New version 9.1.0
- July 03, 2013 New version 9.0.1
- October 20, 2012 New version 9.0.0
- September 18, 2012 New version 8.4.0
- August 14, 2012 New version 8.3.0
- July 27, 2012 New version 8.2.0
- July 07, 2012 New version 8.1.1
- July 02, 2012 New version 8.1.0
- April 24, 2012 New version 8.0.0
- March 27, 2012 Price decrease: $0.99 -> FREE!
- March 21, 2012 Price increase: FREE! -> $0.99
- March 08, 2012 New version 7.0
- February 02, 2012 New version 6.0
- January 18, 2012 New version 5.0
- October 22, 2011 New version 4.1
- October 12, 2011 New version 4.0