What's NewEnhanced user metrics
App DescriptionLine2 was named a top 10 app by the NY Times, won first place in the CES Mobile Apps Showdown, and has won accolades from Entrepreneur, BusinessWeek, PCmag, Mashable, Cult of Mac and countless others.
Line2 adds a second line to your iPhone or turns your iPad or iPod touch into a phone. Whether you want to keep your business and personal lives separate, keep your iPhone number private, or save money on your cell bill, Line2 has you covered.
Line2 works over WiFi, 3G/4G/LTE data, or cellular voice networks with the same number. Its ideal if you have poor cell reception or want to avoid roaming fees when traveling overseas.
Line2’s free version offers calling and texting with other Line2 customers.
To enable full service, subscribe to our auto-renewing standard monthly service plan for $9.99 per month, billed through iTunes:
- Unlimited calling/texting with numbers in the US & Canada
- Call forwarding when Line2 is not online
- Call waiting, caller ID support, and call transfer
- Conference calls for up to 20 people
- Visual voicemail and voicemail by email
- Use the same account on multiple devices
- Upon purchase, $9.99 will be billed to your iTunes account and provides one month of service.
- Renews automatically for $9.99 each month.
- To stop renewals, turn off auto-renewal in your iTunes account settings at least 24 hours before the end of your current month.
- An active month cannot be cancelled after it is billed.
Need help? We offer live customer support from our own US-based employees.
Line2 is a registered trademark of Toktumi, Inc. All rights reserved.
January 29, 2014 New version 9.1.4
November 11, 2013 New version 9.1.1
October 26, 2013 New version 9.1.0
September 26, 2013 New version 9.0.1
October 19, 2012 New version 9.0.0
September 18, 2012 New version 8.4.0
August 31, 2009 Initial Release