What's NewOS 3.0 Compatibility.
App DescriptionPhotoCurves is one of the most powerful and flexible image editing tool available on the iPhone, essentially enabling you to create your own filters. Since photographers effectively paint with light, curves is central to their practice because it affects light's two primary influences: tones and contrast.
Open an image in PhotoCurves, tap a point on the curve itself, and drag it to the desired position. This will bend the curve. Bending the curve will take input tones and selectively stretch or compress them. A tonal curve is controlled using any number of anchor points. A diagonal line through the center will therefore leave tones unchanged. To remove a control point, click and drag it off the graph.
The curves/effects can be layered to produce even more dynamic results. You can also zoom in and out (pinching motion), as well as pan (swiping motion).
PhotoCurves Free supports only the RGB color space. PhotoForge and PhotoCurves Full, support editing in RGB, CMYK and CIELAB color spaces.
• Edit RGB color space with the curves editor.
• Unlimited undo and redo option allows you to revert your editing mistakes.
• Save to 4 different output sizes; 640x480, 800x600, 1024x768, 1600x1200 (Change through settings menu)
• Pinch and swipe screen at any time to zoom and pan.
• Resume previous sessions if interrupted.
• Load photos from your camera and your photo albums
• Edit in portrait or landscape mode
• Hide the toolbars in full screen mode
For even more features and control check out PhotoForge also available on the app store.
Touch the curve to add a node.
Touch to drag nodes around.
Drag a node off the graph to remove.
FOLLOW US ON TWITTER!
June 16, 2009 Initial Release