• Support for Retina Display added.
• iOS 5 Twitter function support added.
• Improved stability
Experience the Feel of Real Pen & Ink for the cost similar to get a good quality notepad.
Inkiness is a notepad with the feel of real stationery. All sorts of innovations and technologies are included to provide the texture of real pen and ink;
You can write naturally just like using a pen as GyroSpot keeps a nib up pointed all the times regardless of iPhone
positions. GyroSpot fixes the relations (direction & distance) between your finger and a nib.
Bézier Curves automatically modifies hand writing in real time. Bézier Curves transforms electrical series of dots into natural flowing curves.
*Expressive Ink Writing
Inkiness reads nib movements and adds touch of ink writing. Inkiness sensitively re-creates provides t thin/thick lines, and provide the real texture. Inkiness writing has essence of human touch.
*Flexible Positioning Nib
You can write finely as you can see a neb. The nib position can be adjusted upon your favor and dominant hand. We recommend you to have a nib just above your finger.
*The Presence of Real Tools
Inkiness provides the traditional feel and atmosphere of real tools. All sorts of sensitive features in detail for movements and sounds are included. Feel the texture of pen and paper.
Inkiness has been elaborated in the hope that it would provide the real texture. Please enjoy the feel of a luxurious notepad and pen. Inkiness is a stationery application for those iPhone / iPod touch users with style.
- Natural writing with your finger
- GyroSpot: Keep a nib up pointed.
- Shake lightly to undo the most recent stroke.
- Flexible positioning nib
- Save/Edit notes
- Save to Camerarolls
- Attach to e-mails
- Colored Ink
- Notes Options
Please refer to the below Inkiness support page for more convenient usages.
- June 25, 2011 New version 1.5.4
- December 06, 2011 Price decrease: $2.99 -> FREE!
- December 17, 2011 New version 1.5.5
- January 06, 2012 Price increase: FREE! -> $2.99
- March 23, 2012 Price decrease: $2.99 -> $0.99
- April 02, 2012 Price increase: $0.99 -> $2.99