What's New• MySXM – Personalize many SiriusXM music and comedy channels
• Optimized for iPhone 5 & iOS 6
• Many other enhancements and fixes
• Enhanced security for usernames and passwords. (Note: Some subscribers may need to update their username and/or password with this change. If you receive an “invalid username/password” message, please access Manage My Account at www.care.siriusxm.com to update your username and password or call SiriusXM Listener Care at 1-866-528-7474 for assistance.)
• iPhone 5 & 5th Gen iPod touch users may see two volume controls if the setting for "On Screen Volume" was set to "ON" in the previous version of the app. This can be resolved by deleting the app and re-installing it from the App Store.
• Some episodes downloaded using earlier versions of this app may display an error message when you attempt to play them in the new version. If you receive an error: clear the message, go to My Downloads and delete the episode, then go to the Shows & On Demand menu and re-download. We apologize for the inconvenience.
App DescriptionNow featuring personalized music and comedy channels with MySXM! With the SiriusXM Internet Radio App, you can listen to what you want, when you want. In addition to live streaming, the SiriusXM Internet Radio App now allows you to personalize many of your favorite SiriusXM music and comedy channels with MySXM – so you hear more of what you want and less of what you don’t. Plus, with SiriusXM On Demand, listen to hundreds of shows, including Howard Stern, Bob Dylan’s Theme Time Radio Hour, Tom Petty’s Buried Treasure, The Opie & Anthony Show, Martha Stewart, Dr. Laura, Bob Edwards, Christopher “Mad Dog” Russo and much more. You can even store select On Demand content for a period of time, allowing for offline listening anywhere, at anytime. Access requires a SiriusXM Internet Radio subscription.
About This Application
• Stream SiriusXM channels live, including channels available only online
• Personalize many of your favorite music and comedy channels with MySXM
• Get On Demand access to our large catalog of content and listen on your schedule
• Store select talk and entertainment content for a period of time for offline listening anywhere, at anytime
• Pause, Fast Forward and Rewind live radio and On Demand content
• Hear shows from the beginning, even if you've just tuned to that channel, with Start Now
• Track your favorite Shows and receive notifications when new episodes are available
• Automatically hear currently playing songs from the beginning when tuning to music channels with TuneStart
June 15, 2013 New version 2.6.1
May 17, 2013 New version 2.6.0
April 09, 2013 New version 2.5.0
August 04, 2012 New version 2.2.0
April 26, 2012 New version 2.0.2
April 17, 2012 New version 2.0.1
June 18, 2009 Initial Release