What's New• NEW! Elusive black sheep hops over the fence every once and a while
• NEW! Optionally disable landscape mode for you side-sleepers
• Added language support for French, Italian, Spanish, and German
• Additional code improvements
App DescriptionSo you've memorized how many tiles and cracks you have in your ceiling and you're laying there in bed trying to fall asleep? Enter Count Sheep - a simple, sleek little sheep counting app that helps anyone young or old, from toddler to senior or in between to fall asleep by using their phone to count some sheep! One by one, the sheep smoothly float over the wooden fence. It sure beats staring at the ceiling.
iPad owners: Be sure to check out "Count Sheep HD" with some added features and new code base, built specifically for the iPad.
Count Sheep was designed from the ground up to be easy on the eyes in a dark room.
• Night time-friendly graphics with smooth sheep animation
• Soothing custom-made lullaby loop music
• Adjustable sheep speed and lullaby volume
• Your phone's silent/mute switch mutes the lullaby music
• Won't interrupt your background iPod music
• Sleep timer that smoothly fades out the screen & lullaby music
• Option to disable your device's auto-lock feature
• Seamless landscape & portrait mode sheep counting
• Optional on-screen counter
• Resumes after interruption
• Automatically saves your settings
• Lightweight footprint - under 2mb
• Free updates forever when future version are released
Count Sheep is super easy to use: start playing your own music through the iPod app or select a lullaby loop (or turn off music all together) **ensure that your device's silent switch is not on** then set your sleep timer (15 minutes by default). Tap "Start" to get counting! When the sleep timer is up and you're sound asleep, Count Sheep will fade out and exit automatically, restoring your auto-lock settings and saving precious battery life.
I welcome any and all feedback - I'd love to hear from you. If you have any issues please contact me and I will be glad to help, rather than giving the app a poor rating without troubleshooting first.
Thank you and goodnight!
June 06, 2009 Initial Release