Preview textures and confetti shapes.
Cosmetic changes and minor bug fixes.
Crop and Frame your photos, adding a professional finish with color coordinated and metallic frames, mats and captions.
One of the "Top 15 Processing Apps" selected by iPhoneographer Teri Lou Dantzler. Outdoor Photographer magazine says, "Crop'n'Frame is like a tiny framer living in your iPhone." Users review it as "Hidden treasure", "a hidden jewel", "Great technology made simple!", and "One of the Best Apps out there!".
** Chosen Best iPhoneography Utility App by Karen Messick in the 2011 iPhone Life Buyer's Guide! **
QuickSets make it easy to quickly take a photo, crop it to zoom into the best part of the photo, enhance it with a frame and caption, and save it or share it via email, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and more.
Unlike other framing apps, with Crop’n’Frame YOU design the frame and mat and it's fun and easy to do. Choose shapes, styles and widths, and pick colors from a palette that is customized for every photo. You can even view your image in the frame while you decide how to crop it.
• Crop with or without a frame preview, optionally constraining to common aspect ratios.
• Mix and match frame and mat shapes (rectangle, rounded rectangle, oval, heart, star), widths, and styles, including vignettes, textures and confetti art.
• Add a caption, choosing from many fonts and styles, including outlined type and speech balloons.
• Choose background, frame, mat, caption and accent colors from a custom color palette that is based on colors in the photo, make any color metallic, and mix your own colors using hue/saturation/brightness sliders.
• Use QuickSets to save and load your favorite looks or for a quick start with built-in frames.
• Save and share images at low, medium or high resolution. Save multiple times with different effects, never modifying the original image.
• Combine effects by reloading framed images.
A great way to enhance your photos before uploading them to your favorite website or e-mailing them to your family and friends! You can also use it to help visualize how your prints and other artwork will look with different sizes and colors of frames and mats.
- December 01, 2014 Price increase: $0.99 -> $1.99
- November 14, 2014 Price decrease: $1.99 -> $0.99
- September 03, 2014 Price increase: $0.99 -> $1.99
- August 31, 2014 Price decrease: $1.99 -> $0.99
- February 09, 2014 Price increase: $0.99 -> $1.99
- February 08, 2014 Price decrease: $1.99 -> $0.99
- December 21, 2013 New version 2.3
- November 03, 2013 Price increase: $0.99 -> $1.99
- November 01, 2013 Price decrease: $1.99 -> $0.99
- July 12, 2013 Price increase: $0.99 -> $1.99
- July 07, 2013 New version 2.2
- July 05, 2013 Price decrease: $1.99 -> $0.99
- February 16, 2013 Price increase: $0.99 -> $1.99
- February 15, 2013 Price decrease: $1.99 -> $0.99
- April 21, 2012 New version 2.1
- June 25, 2011 New version 2.0.1