What's NewPreview textures and confetti shapes.
Cosmetic changes and minor bug fixes.
App DescriptionCrop and Frame your photos, adding a professional finish with color coordinated and metallic frames, mats and captions. ** Chosen Best iPhoneography Utility App by Karen Messick in the 2011 iPhone Life Buyer's Guide! **
One of the "Top 15 Processing Apps" selected by iPhoneographer Teri Lou Dantzler. Outdoor Photographer magazine says, "Crop'n'Frame is like a tiny framer living in your iPhone." Users review it as "Hidden treasure", "a hidden jewel", "Great technology made simple!", and "One of the Best Apps out there!".
QuickSets make it easy to quickly take a photo, crop it to zoom into the best part of the photo, enhance it with a frame and caption, and save it or share it via email, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and more.
Unlike other framing apps, with Crop’n’Frame YOU design the frame and mat and it's fun and easy to do. Choose shapes, styles and widths, and pick colors from a palette that is customized for every photo. You can even view your image in the frame while you decide how to crop it.
• Crop with or without a frame preview, optionally constraining to common aspect ratios.
• Mix and match frame and mat shapes (rectangle, rounded rectangle, oval, heart, star), widths, and styles, including vignettes, textures and confetti art.
• Add a caption, choosing from many fonts and styles, including outlined type and speech balloons.
• Choose background, frame, mat, caption and accent colors from a custom color palette that is based on colors in the photo, make any color metallic, and mix your own colors using hue/saturation/brightness sliders.
• Use QuickSets to save and load your favorite looks or for a quick start with built-in frames.
• Save and share images at low, medium or high resolution. Save multiple times with different effects, never modifying the original image.
• Combine effects by reloading framed images.
A great way to enhance your photos before uploading them to your favorite website or e-mailing them to your family and friends! You can also use it to help visualize how your prints and other artwork will look with different sizes and colors of frames and mats.
February 08, 2014 Price Decrease: $1.99 -> $0.99
January 29, 2014 New version 2.3
November 01, 2013 Price Decrease: $1.99 -> $0.99
August 02, 2013 New version 2.2
May 22, 2009 Initial Release