What's NewUpside-down orientation works on iOS 6.
App DescriptionStay in tune with this chromatic tuner and pitch pipe for your musical instrument. It tunes not only with guitars, bass guitars, and banjos, but also many other instruments and even with your voice (just sing into it!). The tuner works with the built-in microphone on the iPhone, and with any audio that comes in from an external source, such as the microphone on a headset, on the iPhone and iPod touch second generation. The built-in pitch pipe lets you play a reference tone for tuning by ear.
Tuning works with the built-in microphone on the iPhone, or with a headset on the iPhone and iPod touch.
The headset’s external microphone is required to detect the higher pitches of a violin or mandolin. The built-in microphone is not designed to pick up higher frequency pitches above 1 kHz.
• Chromatic tuner detects pitch automatically.
• Uses the built-in microphone on the iPhone.
• Can use a headset or other external microphone.
• Select from 5 different notation systems (solfège) & whether to use sharps or flats.
• Pitch pipes play tones for tuning by ear.
• Select from 17 different instrument tunings.
• Select from 4 different tones on the pitch pipe.
• Quick, responsive level and confidence meters give instant feedback.
• Accuracy of ±0.1 cent (100 cents = 1 semitone).
• Note name and detected audio frequency display.
• Cents and percent out of tune display.
• Customizable A4 in 0.05 Hz increments. For example, Mozart A4 = 432 Hz. Standard is A440.
• Twelve-tone equal temperament tuning.
• Supports upside-down display rotation.
• Stay inTune and add to your guitar toolkit.
• Real-world tested on pianos, acoustic guitars, electric guitars, bass guitars, and other instruments.
Tuna Pitch was made by Lucius Kwok and Kasten Searles. Made in NYC.
June 13, 2013 Price Decrease: $2.99 -> $0.99
January 26, 2013 New version 1.4.1
November 27, 2012 New version 1.4
October 04, 2012 New version 1.3
April 30, 2009 Initial Release