- Fix for issues causing crashes on iOS 8.2
Clinicians and students – Get fast, reliable answers to your medication questions anytime, anywhere, at the point of care. Lexicomp offers the most trusted and comprehensive mobile drug and clinical information for pharmacists, physicians, nurses and other healthcare professionals.
NEW USERS: PLEASE READ INSTRUCTIONS BELOW
NEW USERS: If you currently do not have a subscription to Lexicomp, please go to the Lexicomp website to create an account. Once you have done so, you will receive 30 days of access to all Lexicomp databases.
CURRENT CUSTOMERS: Once you have downloaded the app, simply enter your username and password to access the databases in your subscription.
INSTITUTIONAL USERS: To access your institution’s subscription, you will need to create an account on the Lexicomp website. To do so, follow the instructions emailed to you by your institution or view instructions within your institution’s subscription to Lexicomp Online.
EXTENDED SUBSCRIPTIONS: Individuals can visit the Lexicomp web store to purchase extended subscriptions. Institutional users should contact their account administrator for subscription information
SUBSCRIPTION CONTENT: In addition to detailed drug monographs and other clinical decision support tools, Lexicomp iPhone, iPad and iPod touch apps provide access to hundreds of images, charts, tables and medical calculators. All features are accessible without cellular or wifi connection, so you’ll never be stuck when you need an answer.
Lexicomp databases available to new accounts for 30 days include:
•Detailed drug information, including dosing, administration, potential interactions and adverse effects, and contraindications
•Dosing and considerations for pediatric, neonatal and geriatric patients, as well as for pregnancy and lactation
•OTCs and natural products
•Drug interaction screening
•Lab & Diagnostic Procedures
•Nursing-specific resources and I.V. compatibility
•Resources for dental professionals
•Patient education materials
•Complementary licensed resources, including The 5-Minute Clinical Consult
*Drug I.D. contains ~140 MB of data and can take several minutes to download. Please do not close your software or disrupt your signal during the download process.
Not every paid subscription package includes all databases.
- March 26, 2015 New version 2.3.2
- February 19, 2015 New version 2.3.1
- December 04, 2014 New version 2.3.0
- October 12, 2014 New version 2.2.1
- September 05, 2014 New version 2.2.0
- June 19, 2014 New version 2.1.0
- December 16, 2013 New version 2.0.1
- December 10, 2013 New version 2.0.0
- July 19, 2013 New version 1.13.0
- April 18, 2013 New version 1.12.1
- April 05, 2013 New version 1.12.0
- December 12, 2012 New version 1.11.0
- October 10, 2012 New version 1.10.0
- August 22, 2012 New version 1.9.2
- February 08, 2012 New version 1.8.3
- June 25, 2011 New version 1.7.3