- Fix Retina Display color bug
- Removed pattern length mode
- Cleaner SoundCloud integration
Drum Step Sequencer
#4 in the 10 gorgeously designed iPhone Apps list of Razorianfly blog.
... Simple is Beautiful have squeezed a fully-featured drum machine down into one gorgeous-looking iPhone app...
- Drumtrack8 is slick, fat and crispy
- Selection of drum kits is solid...The learning curve was nearly flat...UI is particularly impressive, combining slick design and simple yet powerful functionality.
- All in all a great deal...
DrumTrack8 lets you compose 16-step patterns of drum fills and breaks, as well as organizing patterns into full length songs.
Modify Pattern Step velocity, sample offset, pan and pitch in an intuitive multi-touch interface.
Define your BPM by tapping or with a slider and use the swing slider to modify the feeling of your pattern.
Create new patterns and string them together to create your song.
Play the whole song, or interactively trigger one pattern a time and change mixing parameters for live performances.
Change drum kits and adjust master track values in the Mixer.
Several Drum Kits are provided, primarily vintage electronic drum kits (like the 808, 909, LM1 and much more) but also HipHop, Jazz and Rock Kits. Two chromatic instruments (Bell and Sitar) round out the offering, expanding DrumTrack8 to traditional composing. And you can even import your own samples and create your custom kits (needs a WIFI connection).
Name amd save your songs for later use.
Mail your pattern and full songs as MIDI (using General MIDI mapping) or wav, for reworking in your favorite DAW.
Copy pattern or song to other application supporting either Sonoma Wireworks (Fourtracks) or Intua (Beatmaker) pasteboard standard.
- October 19, 2011 New version 2.5
- November 01, 2011 New version 2.5.1