What's New*Compass support in radar
*New Feedback options.
*Some bugs fixed
*Iphone OS 3.0 full compatibility
App DescriptionNEW UPDATE SOON. AWAITING APPLE REVIEW.
iDragon Ball Sports is an augmented reality game based on the search of the dragon balls from the famous Dragon Ball serie. Now you can fulfill your childhood dream and became yourself who looks throughout the city to find the magic balls. Go anywhere in the world with the iPhone GPS, select one of the multiple difficulty levels (very easy, easy, normal, random, hard, extreme, big boss) and the balls will be launched at a random angle and distance from your current position.
There are 3 modes of vision (maps, radar, hybrid) to locate the balls. With Google maps mode you view your position and the position of the balls in google maps at different zoom levels and map types (map, satellite, hybrid, terrain). With Radar mode you can locate the balls by a radar whose design and functionality are inspired by the TV series. With the hybrid mode yo can display Google Maps within the radar. In adittion, selecting each of the balls, you can see a window with real time information of the ball (latitude, longitude, and distance).
Go walking through the city to find the balls. The distance to cover depends on the selected difficulty , which can range from approximately 200m in the easiest mode to several kilometers in extreme difficulty. To locate a ball is necessary to approach around 20 meters from it. But what happens if a ball lands in an inaccessible place? What happens if a ball falls into a river, on a football field or inside an inaccessible building ? Don't worry! You can throw a virtual iKameha within a radius of 500m from your position, and therefore you can move the balls to more accesible locations.
Whenever you find a magic ball it is stored in a virtual bag. You can save the state of the game and continue at any place or time, this way the search for the balls may take several days. Discover by yourself what happens when you find the 7 balls! At the end of each game you get a score depending on the time taken to find the 7 balls. You can view a detailed summary of all your games. Compete against players from around the world to be the fastest iDragon ball finder! The application has a Top 50 of the best scores for each level of difficulty! Will you be able to be the fastest?
With iDragon Ball Sports is also possible to detect other application users anywhere in the world. You can view their position and distance in real time through the 3 modes of vision (map, radar, hybrid). You can configure in your profile the nick and avatar you want them to see. You can launch virtual iKamehas in virtual time. Ideal for group sports and meet friends. By the "Go to..." mode you can mark your own locations using Google addresses and business searcher . Imagine arriving to places, searching restaurants and leisure places using the Radar!
Note: Also available for your iPod Touch via wifi triangulation (you must have wifi coverage)
In short, iDragon Ball Sports includes the following features and characteristics:
- Augmented reality game based on the search of the dragon balls from the famous Dragon Ball serie.
- Multiple difficulty levels (very easy, easy, normal, random, hard, extreme, big boss).
- Ball initial throwing at a random angle and distance from your current position.
- 3 modes of vision (maps, radar, hybrid) to locate the balls.
- Launch virtual iKamehas within a radius of 500m from your position.
- Possibility to save the state of the game and continue at any place or time.
- Detailed summary of all your games.
- Compete against players from around the world to be the fastest iDragon ball finder!
- Top 50 world ranking of the best scores for each level of difficulty. Detailed summary of ranking best games.
- Configure your profile and localize other application users anywhere in the world. Ideal for group sports and meet friends.
- Mark your own locations using Google Maps addresses and business searcher.
February 15, 2013 New version 2.0
January 09, 2013 Price Decrease: $1.99 -> FREE!
January 01, 2013 Price Decrease: $1.99 -> FREE!
April 24, 2009 Initial Release