What's New2.0.1 fixes crashes when adding articles to Instapaper or Pocket, and has some UI improvements.
Brand new update!
Thank you all for your continued support of NewsAlert! We're excited to bring you NewsAlert 2.0, which is iOS 7, iPhone 5, and iPad ready. It's the same NewsAlert, with a new and robust UI for easier keyword and article access.
Please don't hesitate to drop us an email if you experience any issues with the update, or if you have comments or suggestions for future versions!
App DescriptionEnter keywords into NewsAlert and get notified automatically whenever they appear in the news.
Keep up to date with what really interests you!
Praise for NewsAlert:
"A unique and meticulous news experience" - BusinessWeek
"Brings you what you want" (4/5) - Macworld
"A great way to isolate news about certain topics...does what it promises and it does it well" - 148Apps
"NewsAlert is a high-powered laser allowing you to hone in on what truly matters...The app is simple to set up, does what it’s designed to do and quickly became a valuable resource" - iPhone App Reviews.net
"NewsAlert is truly an innovative app...Now you can sit back and not worry about missing out on news that is important to you" -Cool iPhone Apps
"Good value and does what it says neatly and efficiently" - Touch Reviews
- Get push notifications for breaking news - no more wading through RSS feeds or lists of articles
- In a few taps, add your friends, favorite singers, or even the town you live in as keywords
- Share interesting articles via email, message, Facebook or Twitter from inside the app
- Add articles to Instapaper, Pocket, or Safari Reading List
- Settings with blacklisted news sources and when and how to be notified
Note: NewsAlert comes with a default maximum of 10 keywords. To register more, you can purchase additional keywords in-app.
February 20, 2014 New version 2.0.1
February 09, 2014 New version 2.0
November 25, 2011 Price Decrease: $4.99 -> $1.99
October 18, 2011 New version 1.7.1
January 12, 2010 Initial Release