* added a new way to perform math moves (the old method still works)
* comparison to PB solution as you solve a puzzle is now done by showing sums for positive and negative numbers and also sums for positive and negative numbers for PB solution after the same number of moves.
* user interface tweaks
* zero tiles (not just nonzero ones) now look glossy in glossy mode
* new background image (used in startup and main menu)
* now mentions that DropZap and Numbrosia 3 are in the app store (in addition to mentioning that Numbrosia 2 is in the app store)
* updated world records that come with app (i.e., without performing world record download via internet connection)
Bored of match three puzzles? Looking for something different? Numbrosia may be just the thing for you!
To solve a Numbrosia puzzle, turn all numbers in a 5x5 grid to zeros using "rotation moves" and "math moves". The challenge actually in using as few moves as possible in your solution.
Rotation moves allow you to rotate a row left/right or a column up/down.
Math moves allow you to add one to a row/column or subtract one from a row/column.
Your score for a given puzzle is determined from the number of moves you used to solve it. Specifically, the score is calculated by dividing the world record move count by your personal best move count for that puzzle.
Numbrosia comes with 1000 puzzles that you can redo over and over again to improve your scores!
NOTE: The progress sync feature has been dropped. In versions 1.2-1.4, turn off "Progress Sync" from Settings or install the latest version. If you are using versions 1.0 or 1.1, turn off "Server Sync" or install the latest version.
- November 15, 2011 Price decrease: $0.99 -> FREE!
- November 23, 2011 Price increase: FREE! -> $0.99
- December 18, 2011 Price decrease: $0.99 -> FREE!
- December 22, 2011 Price increase: FREE! -> $0.99