What's New* Facebook is not required in order to download user made level packs
* Bug fix release
App DescriptionWhat they are saying about Reflexion:
Reflexion is the next must have game in the App Store!
"Kept us hooked for hours."
- SlideToPlay.com (04/14/09)
"Reflexion is a refreshing and challenging take on Arkanoid and is easy to recommend"
- TouchArcade.com (04/22/09)
"There simply is no better brick breaker game in the store."
- TheAPPera.com (04/29/09)
"Stands out among a huge group of Breakout clones on the App Store .. definitely worth a purchase."
- 148Apps.com (05/04/09)
"It doesn’t get much better than this"
- AppCraver.com (04/30/09)
Watch the video showing new tricks possible (like the windmill attack) using Reflexion's unique controls:
Forget all the other brick breakers you've seen, finally one made for the iPhone has arrived. Reflexion frees you from the one dimensional gameplay of Arkanoid and instead lets you draw your paddle wherever you like using your finger. Experience mind boggling levels that have you playing upside down and sideways. When things start getting too tricky, just activate slow motion by shaking the phone, but use it quickly before it runs out.
Tons of levels, power ups and power downs provide tons of variety, all the while challenging you with controls that have never provided so much freedom. Bring your iPhone gaming to the next level with Reflexion.
• Draw your paddles directly onto the screen, anyplace, anywhere
• Gently shake to activate your built up slow motion to get out of tricky spots
• Puzzle mode, challenge yourself to beat each of the unique levels in less than three lives
• Unique power ups and power downs
• Browse and download add-on level packs for FREE
• Facebook level editor to create your own level packs
• Each level pack has it's own global high score list
• Compete for that number one spot on the high score list
• Automatically saved checkpoints
• Amazing graphics and sound effects
• Listen to our AWESOME original sound track or your own music
• High scores so you can compete with your friends
What others are saying..
"the first game of it's kind to feature this type of gameplay.. The new idea of drawing your own paddle works amazingly well.." -VoodooVyper
"Presentation is stellar, and gameplay is very challenging - it's definitely unique." - different
"It’s really a challenging yet addictive twist to the category" - big albie
"Wow this game is neat as hell. I just had three balls and two double wide paddle power ups. Sittin' back and watchin' the points roll in." - Hodapp
April 21, 2009 Initial Release