What's New- updated for iOS 4
App DescriptionA Lighthouse client for iPhone. Beacon allows you full access to your Lighthouse account (at www.lighthouseapp.com), the popular online issue tracker.
You can access multiple accounts, view all your projects, and stay on top of any filed tickets with ease!
• Support for multiple accounts
• View and configure all your projects
• File new tickets right from your iPhone or iPod
• Create and assign milestones
• Enter tags
• Search and find issues
• Quickly mark tickets as resolved
• View attachments and history
** Note: You MUST have an account on lighthouseapp.com (there are free accounts) to use Beacon. You must also have internet access on your iPad, iPhone or iPod touch.
If you're not seeing the latest milestones or users in your project, tap the Settings icon (lower left) and then update– Beacon doesn't update these as often as tickets.**
Check out the Beacon Lighthouse site: http://beaconapp.lighthouseapp.com
September 26, 2013 New version 1.6
August 20, 2009 Initial Release