148Apps Review SummaryOur Rating: :: ALMOST THERE :: Read Our Full Review >>
MindNode is a simple, swift mind mapping tool that tracks and organizes your thoughts and ideas into a mailable document.
• New shortcut: Backspace to delete nodes and connections
• Removed divider from keyboard accessory view on iPad
• No longer cut off branches during printing
• Correctly copy documents in folders when disabling iCloud
• Correctly display text with strikethrough in outline view
• Fixes a crash when printing on iPhone
• Fixes a crash when using MindNode Pro sharing on iOS devices with A7 chip
• Fixes a crash when toggling border style in inspector
• All new user interface design to match iOS 7
• New color theme "Delight"
• Completely redesigned document browser with larger thumbnails to better focus on your content
• Move documents into folders and keep them in sync across all your devices
• Improved iCloud sharing with better error handling
• Search for documents in list view
• All new web service to display MindNode documents in any modern web browser
• Upload your documents directly from within the app, share the link using Email, Twitter or Facebook
• Embed MyMindNode documents into websites or blogs
• Connect any two nodes
• Add arrows to cross connections to indicate relationship
• Style cross connections to fit your needs
• Improved keyboard accessory view with split keyboard support on iPad
• Full rich text support
• Support for strike through text
• Hide navigation bar on iPhone during editing to enhance focus
• Link detection and active hyperlinks
• All new inspector with better attribute inheritance
• Full hardware keyboard support to create nodes, navigate the canvas and open the inspector
• Quick node shortcuts during editing: triple space for new child node or triple return for new subnode
• Tap and hold on Undo button to bring up redo
• Full 64bit support
• New Russian, Korean and Swedish localization
• Fixes several crashes and bugs
This update requires iOS 7.
If you like the app, please consider reviewing us on the App Store. Thank you!
App DescriptionMindNode makes mind mapping easy. Mind maps are a visual representation of your ideas, starting with a central thought and growing from there. This allows you to brainstorm & organize your thoughts in an intuitive way, so you can focus on the idea behind it.
Being featured by Apple as an “App Store Best”, MindNode has helped students, artists and project managers to be more creative with less effort.
Just Start With Your Ideas
Easily jot down your thoughts and add as many mind maps as you like to MindNode's infinite canvas. You can even cross connect nodes from all your maps.
• Create new nodes with a tap of your finger
• Drag and drop to move or reconnect nodes
• Create multiple mind maps on one canvas
• Have endless ideas on a self-expanding canvas
Think Content, Not Layout
Highlight your thoughts with style and let your mind map auto-magically arrange itself, so nothing gets in your way.
• Simply hide and show entire branches
• Drag and drop nodes to rearrange your ideas
• Automatically reorganize complicated mind maps
• Highlight important nodes using different colors, fonts, and stroke widths
Everywhere, Every Way
With MindNode and iCloud all your mind maps are on all your devices. Need them elsewhere? Just export your mind maps to an open format, text file or as an image.
• Share interactive documents publicly via the web through our new MyMindNode service
• Access all your mind maps from your iPhone, iPad or Mac using iCloud
• Open files from your Dropbox and save them back to it
• Export your mind maps to other apps as PDF, OPML, PNG, FreeMind or text file
• MindNode Pro
The most powerful and flexible version of MindNode includes iCloud sharing. Available on the Mac App Store.
• MindNode Lite
Explore MindNode's basic features before investing in MindNode Pro. Available on the Mac App Store.
If you have any feedback or questions, we'd love to hear from you! IdeasOnCanvas offers free support: you can reach us by email at email@example.com, or on twitter at @mindnode.
December 11, 2013 New version 3.0.1
November 28, 2013 New version 3.0
September 26, 2013 New version 2.4.1
March 12, 2013 Price Decrease: $9.99 -> $5.99
February 14, 2013 New version 2.3.2
September 08, 2009 Initial Release