148Apps Review SummaryOur Rating: :: ALMOST THERE :: Read Our Full Review >>
MindNode is a simple, swift mind mapping tool that tracks and organizes your thoughts and ideas into a mailable document.
What's NewImproved Outline
• Completely new outline design
• Display outline in a sidebar (iPad only)
• Highlight search term
• Double tap in outline view to edit title
• Preserve font traits like bold and strikethrough
• Markdown export
• Rich Text export
• No bullets in Plain Text export
• New export icons
• Add indents when exporting titles with line breaks
• Turn text links into explicit links during Plain Text and OPML export
• Import text outline from pasteboard
• Improved auto width handling for new main nodes
• Cross connection overlay no longer captures taps
• Ensure document names don’t include new line characters
• Correctly update stroke width when detaching a node from its parent
• Resolves a bug that caused to close a document when switching app
• Allow to dismiss model views with a swipe down from the navigation bar
• Correctly save new documents in asian localised countries
• Ensure that the node well is always above the content
• Correctly remember last inspector tab
• Improved support for the CMD-1 shortcut
• Correctly size text editor when subnodes are folded.
• Ensure new text is always visible.
If you like MindNode, please consider reviewing us on the AppStore. Thank you!
App DescriptionMindNode makes mind mapping easy. Mind maps are a visual representation of your ideas, starting with a central thought and growing from there. This allows you to brainstorm & organize your thoughts in an intuitive way, so you can focus on the idea behind it.
Being featured by Apple as an “App Store Best”, MindNode has helped students, artists and project managers to be more creative with less effort.
Just Start With Your Ideas
Easily jot down your thoughts and add as many mind maps as you like to MindNode's infinite canvas. You can even cross connect nodes from all your maps.
• Create new nodes with a tap of your finger
• Drag and drop to move or reconnect nodes
• Create multiple mind maps on one canvas
• Have endless ideas on a self-expanding canvas
Think Content, Not Layout
Highlight your thoughts with style and let your mind map auto-magically arrange itself, so nothing gets in your way.
• Simply hide and show entire branches
• Drag and drop nodes to rearrange your ideas
• Automatically reorganize complicated mind maps
• Highlight important nodes using different colors, fonts, and stroke widths
Everywhere, Every Way
With MindNode and iCloud all your mind maps are on all your devices. Need them elsewhere? Just export your mind maps to an open format, text file or as an image.
• Share interactive documents publicly via the web through our new MyMindNode service
• Access all your mind maps from your iPhone, iPad or Mac using iCloud
• Open files from your Dropbox and save them back to it
• Export your mind maps to other apps as PDF, OPML, PNG, FreeMind or text file
• MindNode Pro
The most powerful and flexible version of MindNode includes iCloud sharing. Available on the Mac App Store.
If you have any feedback or questions, we'd love to hear from you! IdeasOnCanvas offers free support: you can reach us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org, or on twitter at @mindnode.
June 19, 2014 New version 3.1
March 04, 2014 New version 3.0.4
January 31, 2014 New version 3.0.3
January 29, 2014 New version 3.0.2
December 11, 2013 New version 3.0.1
November 28, 2013 New version 3.0
September 08, 2009 Initial Release