What's New✓ All New and Improved Tutorial.
✓ New Training Mode.
✓ Performance Improvements for OS 3.0.
✓ Better highlighting for Quadrants.
App DescriptionExorcist: a new engaging puzzle game that employs the iPhone's touch and accelerometer in a genuine gameplay that has never been done before. Use your iPhone or iPod Touch as a magic wand and complete spells in a challenging race against time.
❯ ❯ ❯ ❯ ❯
"Devilishly good fun..." - PocketGamer.co.uk
"One of those little unique offerings that are probably only doable on iTouch/Phone." - TouchArcade Forums
"Very addicting... this app is fun." - TheAppPodcast.com
"A unique premise and gameplay mechanic help to set Exorcist apart from the crowded puzzle genre on the iPhone/iPod Touch platform." - Gamefwd.org
❯ ❯ ❯ ❯ ❯
In Exorcist, your goal is collect different shaped components to complete spells. You use your iPhone or iPod Touches motion sensitivity to control the wand, and specify the quadrant to put a component into by touching the corresponding corner button.
Watch the Exorcist trailer at:
❯ ❯ ❯ ❯ ❯
HOW TO PLAY:
Your goal is to use a Wand to create spells. You should collect four different components in each quadrant. A Snake, an Eye, a Spider and a Bat.
1) Use the corner touch buttons to select the quadrant you want to put the spell component into.
2) Then, move the Wand by tilting your iPhone towards a bucket with a spell component.
3) Complete the spell components in the same color to gain a life and more score points. If you miss taking any component, you lose a life.
Completing a quadrant in the same color fills up the Mana Jar. If you filled half the Jar, you can only complete it with the same color. To empty a half-filled Jar so you can fill it with another color, just touch it. Each Mana has a different power:
- Time Mana: slows the game for 10 seconds.
- Explosive Mana: clears all the quadrants.
- Skull Mana: Replaces all current components with a Skull
that can be put in the place of any component.
Completing quadrants immediately right after the other gives you combo score points. The first immediate quadrant you complete after another you get x3 point, the second quadrant you get x6, and the third you get x9.
May 26, 2009 Initial Release